• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT APR 16 2018 - Ali Bumaye

zeke

[video=youtube;r3HPSxWdjD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3HPSxWdjD0[/video]

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Plekanec-Marner
JVR-Bozak-Brown
Johnsson-Moore-Kapanen

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Dermott-Polak

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Krejci - Rick Nash
Heinen - Riley Nash - Backes
Schaller - Kuraly - Acciari

Chara - McAvoy
Krug - Miller
Holden - McQuaid

welp, this is why we traded for Pleks. He should be able to handle this.

Now, we just gotta want it.

ali_ontop1_81d75.jpg

[video=youtube;X93x8wOivFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X93x8wOivFA[/video]

[video=youtube;tUzZOWh4ShU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUzZOWh4ShU[/video]

[video=youtube;3YBsxDPVO6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YBsxDPVO6c[/video]

[video=youtube;o-iPiN_YHjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-iPiN_YHjY[/video]

any idea why Holden is in for the Bs? assuming those lineups are confirmed.

Pleks on our second line does not inspire me with confidence.

Don't really care how they do it, but gotta find a way to win this one. Can't get blown out at home either.

As close to a must-win as we've had all season.

Matthews needs to make something happen. And Freddie has to not suck.

Plekanec to the 2nd line, and 2 of our best forwards from game 2 remain on the 4th line.

Classic Babcock. He would have Leo on Plekanec's wing on the second line if he didn't die in game 2.

I would have liked to see Leivo get a burn too. But I'm okay with Moore being in on account of Pleks being our #2C.

I'm really curious to see what match up Babs goes for. Gotta think it is Matthews against the big line.

Our only chance to win this series is the kids. Plekanec, Moore, Hainsey, Polak etc aren't going to win this series for us. Trust the kids, and play the shit out of them. Nylander should be in that 2C slot, give Matthews the two high kill, high motor kids that are stuck on the 4th line right now. Make Boston decide if they want to sick Bergeron on Matthews with two burners on his wing, or Nylander/Marner. Make them pick their poison for a change.

Make Boston skate with us.

If we're going to flame out, let's flame out putting the kids in a position to learn something. We got a lot better in the regular season when we gave the kids a bit more rope and a bigger role. How about we try that again?

If you guys think that Pleks is gonna become a playoff warrior all a sudden...

He's been weak in the playoffs for like 5 years now. I doubt he improves at his advanced age.

Our only chance to win this series is the kids. Plekanec, Moore, Hainsey, Polak etc aren't going to win this series for us. Trust the kids, and play the shit out of them. Nylander should be in that 2C slot, give Matthews the two high kill, high motor kids that are stuck on the 4th line right now. Make Boston decide if they want to sick Bergeron on Matthews with two burners on his wing, or Nylander/Marner. Make them pick their poison for a change.

If we're going to flame out, let's flame out putting the kids in a position to learn something. We got a lot better in the regular season when we gave the kids a bit more rope and a bigger role. How about we try that again?

I thought Babs would do the above. Nylander-Marner have been great together, albeit in a tiny sample size. Plus, assuming Matthews gets Bergy I see Nylander-Marner dominating any other Bs line.

I don't have a ton of confidence in Pleks on the second line though, but hope he can prove me wrong...

Matthews needs to score though.

Dermott should be up in Hainsey's place and Nylander centring the second line. Leivo in for Leo.

None of the above, as The Cock keeps trusting veterans with ongoing poor performance.

Good night, Irene. Unless the Bruins come out playing like crap.

+100.

Put Dermott on the PK instead of Hainsey. Put Kapanen on the first line in Willy's spot. Move Willy to 2C and give him Johnsson.

Move the better players up, and the worse players down, and you dramatically increase your chances.

Johnsson-Matthews-Kapanen
Marleau-Nylander-Marner
JVR-Bozak-Hyman
Leivo-Plekanec-Brown

Rielly-Dermott
Jake-Zaitsev/Polak
Hainsey-Polak/Polak

Though if Zaitsev is going to continue being complete shite, I wouldn't even mind if we slotted Borgman in over him and reshuffled 4-5-6 with Hainsey on Jake's pairing.

Back