• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Congrats (payouts made)

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to Deckie for the playoff title and Blueman for the regular season title. $112 each.

Congrats to Axl for being runner up in the regular season and playoffs... $28 dollars for each feat.

Congrats to Deckie for the playoff title and Blueman for the regular season title. $112 each.

Congrats to Axl for being runner up in the regular season and playoffs... $28 dollars for each feat.
It says payouts made, but I didn't receive any payment?

It says payouts made, but I didn't receive any payment?

According to the System log under "Financial Transactions" it says you, axl and Deckie got paid on April 22nd.

If it's not in your Fantrax account you need to contact Fantrax to find out why not.

Axl and Deckie... did you guys get paid?

oh wow, didn't even know I had a fantrax account. I just looked it up and yes there is a transaction from April 22!

2018-19 Payouts completed

Axl won the regular season and playoffs. That's $112 each for a total of $224. Congrats!!
Deckie was playoff runner up = $28
HP (yours truly) was regular season runner up = $28

All payments will appear in your Fantrax account

Well this year there were no playoffs, so all prizes will go to the regular season champion (Kansas City Scouts) $224 and regular season runner up (Phoenix Roadrunners) $56

Back