• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Dudley to join Hurricanes

BTW, as per Dudley, the trade that MB spoke several years ago about regretting not making was Lars Eller to he Caps for then just a draft pick Filip Forsberg.

BTW, as per Dudley, the trade that MB spoke several years ago about regretting not making was Lars Eller to he Caps for then just a draft pick Filip Forsberg.

Maybe the analytics guy (who later got fired) convinced Bergy that Eller's possession stats were better.

So Jr essentially cut off his GMs balls... #showmeexactlywhatudoasGM

Jr’s trying to get MB to quit vs firing him IMO

I don't think he's trying to get MB to quit, I think he's trying to remove as many scapegoats as possible from the equation. MB is good at throwing others under the bus.

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018 Offseason

Nope.... I dont trade a stud potential 1D for a 13 goal scorer and his 40 + points

My point is 40 points and 13 goals , I can find in September when clowns are looking for work

Like PK this wasnt a hockey deal at all .

It was simply to appease the French media and lick the ballz of the province that we got a french guy and help ease the PK bashing .

Nero knew another beating was coming when Drouin was traded elsewhere and his days were numbered in TB .

Only clowns trade a stud for LW ..try to make him a center ..... and he isnt

Your assumption that Drouin will always be a 13/40 player is beyond obtuse.

Your assumption that Drouin will always be a 13/40 player is beyond obtuse.

Nope ....simply a bad deal

Didnt fix a need ....created a major need

Yzyerman dealt from strength .....we dealt to lick french ballz

Nope ....simply a bad deal

Didnt fix a need ....created a major need

Yzyerman dealt from strength .....we dealt to lick french ballz

You think it's a bad deal? Really?

Next you'll tell me Rolex wanted to draft Kopitar, Sal wants to draft Hughes and Habs25 hates Price.

You think it's a bad deal? Really?

Next you'll tell me Rolex wanted to draft Kopitar, Sal wants to draft Hughes and Habs25 hates Price.

Horrendous deal

Chevy was a horse to play with 6 ....perfect fit

Drouin came exactly as I thought ...an overrated skilled player who took too many shifts and games off . Invisible for half the year . No excuse for the center position . He embraced coming here and the position and produced like a slug .

Yzerman was never going to hand you a legit front line bonefide 1C .

Yzerman was looking for a sucker to deal ...and we were his bait .

Horrendous deal

Chevy was a horse to play with 6 ....perfect fit

Drouin came exactly as I thought ...an overrated skilled player who took too many shifts and games off . Invisible for half the year . No excuse for the center position . He embraced coming here and the position and produced like a slug .

Yzerman was never going to hand you a legit front line bonefide 1C .

Yzerman was looking for a sucker to deal ...and we were his bait .

Yes yes yes, never trade away size + youth + elite talent...never never never

You forgot to add, a 13G scorer making 5.5m a year.

I would like to know the reaction if Mcvoy, Keller , Chabot, Connor etc.....were traded for 13 goals

We would of ripped them a new arshole on this post

Sergachev is top pairing material.

Top 2 D >> Top 6 Winger

And here we are talking of a defenseman with size, skill and mobility.
Offensively gifted and extremely deceptive.
Amazing skill set.

Sergachev >>> Drouin

Back