• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

How can an apparently extremely religious god loving man think Donald trump inspires us to change? What a ridiculous assertion.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-21-at-8.06.19-AM-1200x673.jpg

(p.s. RBG isn't dead)

New York Magazine @NYMag
In a new poll, even 45% of self-identified Republicans approved of @AOC's 70% top marginal tax rate nym.ag/2FHbuou

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @AOC
12h
All your base (are) belong to us ��

might be the best thing i have seen on twitter...ever

How can an apparently extremely religious god loving man think Donald trump inspires us to change? What a ridiculous assertion.

Trump is already inspiring change, through negative pressure.

I'm sure that's not what Uncle Creepy meant though.

That is seriously the best. The irony of a movement that is almost entirely about triggering liberals, turning to the easiest triggered person in the country should he lost on absolutely no one.

Hes dangerous though. Anyone who will go that far to deny basic reality like this, with that kind of power really is the worst type of tyrant waiting to happen.

Kenneth P. Vogel
@kenvogel
NEW: The TRUMP admin. claimed it forced painful concessions from OLEG DERIPASKA to lift sanctions on his companies.
But a confidential document shows he & his allies will retain majority ownership, & he will settle huge debts likely at favorable rates.

Kenneth P. Vogel @kenvogel
2h
The confidential document shows that the TRUMP admin. approved a deal allowing DERIPASKA to “divest” 21M shares of his main co. (EN+) to HIS OWN foundation (Volnoe Delo).
The fndtn + Deripaska + his ex-wife + her father will own 57% of EN+ under the deal.

Kenneth P. Vogel
@kenvogel
ALSO: @USTreasury deal lifts sanctions on DERIPASKA's @UC_RUSAL.
It's 22.5% owned by a firm tied to:
—Viktor Vekselberg: ���� oligarch who attended TRUMP inauguration & drew MUELLER interest.
—Len Blavatnik: ����-born US/UK citizen who gave $1M to inaugural.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5fed1b7a081_story.html?utm_term=.d13fa6e607fe

MACOMB COUNTY, Mich. — Two years ago, Jeff Daudert was fed up with politics. He wanted to shake up the status quo. He didn’t mind sending a message to the establishment — and, frankly, he liked the idea of a disruptive president.

But the 49-year-old retired Navy reservist has had some second thoughts.

“What the [expletive] were we thinking?” he asked the other night inside a Walmart here, in an area of blue-collar suburban Detroit that helped deliver Trump the presidency......

There's certainly no more perfect example of a punchable face.

he is punchable but now many of the reporters and others who were calling for public castration, expulsion and lifetime ban from society are walking their claims back

Many videos have surfaced showing things are not as they appeared.

he is punchable but now many of the reporters and others who were calling for public castration, expulsion and lifetime ban from society are walking their claims back

Many videos have surfaced showing things are not as they appeared.
I heard that. The kid is still punchable... But it seems he wasn't being as douchey as it first appeared. That said... He was still being pretty douchey.

yeah the poor mob of magateens was getting attacked by the old first nations vet and had no recourse other than to mock his heritage.

I heard that. The kid is still punchable... But it seems he wasn't being as douchey as it first appeared. That said... He was still being pretty douchey.
I dont disagree.

That is why I don't like internet shaming. It is a feeding frenzy. Hell this time well respected journalists fell for it too.

"As you can see in the comparison above, Trump’s right shoulder has been slimmed down and his face is looking thinner. He’s also gotten a haircut—well, a digital one anyway—and in one of the strangest alterations, Trump’s fingers have been made slightly longer. Seriously."

All because SPY magazine used to refer to him as the “short fingered vulgarian”
24128856834_01a68eb6d7_b.jpg

yeah the poor mob of magateens was getting attacked by the old first nations vet and had no recourse other than to mock his heritage.
Zeke, I get that you walk on water and have NEVER had a racist thought in your life, but you do know the world is not just good and bad right?

Back