• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

actually the outlets reported on the police report.

and as far as I can tell they've covered this fall out way more than the original story, which I was barely aware of.

They’re forced too. Go look up the clips of crap said after he made his claims. This is a big deal now because of the use of racism, anti-trumping etc. if they just waited, even a full day, they’d not have to retract and backpedal. They’re now covering the facts because they don’t want to talk about their initial bullshit coverage.

You haven’t been following this from the onset apparently.

Convenient.

Maybe I've been following the wrong outlets.

From what I've seen, it looked like 2 MAGA *******s attacked a guy because he was black and gay. That turned out to be bullshit and in fact it was a black, gay guy who tried to make Trump supporters look like homophobic racists, while at the same time promoting himself/career.

They’re forced too. Go look up the clips of crap said after he made his claims. This is a big deal now because of the use of racism, anti-trumping etc. if they just waited, even a full day, they’d not have to retract and backpedal. They’re now covering the facts because they don’t want to talk about their initial bullshit coverage.

they're covering the fallout much more loudly than the originso story.

the opposite of what the right does, of course

The irony here is that we're all talking as if this is a done deal and the guy lied.

Sweet Meteor O'Death @smod4real
LAWYER: It’s bad. You covered up a billionaire’s pedophile ring, released his co-conspirators, & hid the arrangement from the victims.
CLIENT: What am I looking at? Fines? Jail?
LAWYER: Actually, and this totally surprised me, you get a cabinet level position in the White House.

Claude Taylor @TrueFactsStated
Jan 29
Labor Secretary Acosta under investigation in deal to give wrist slip to notorious sex trafficker Epstein in deal negotiated by ⁦@AlanDersh⁩ news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-re…

Alan Dershowitz
@AlanDersh
Replying to @TrueFactsStated
The investigation will show that Acosta followed the rules.

Alan seems nervous.

Claude Taylor @TrueFactsStated
Jan 29
Labor Secretary Acosta under investigation in deal to give wrist slip to notorious sex trafficker Epstein in deal negotiated by ⁦@AlanDersh⁩ news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-re…

Alan Dershowitz
@AlanDersh
Replying to @TrueFactsStated
The investigation will show that Acosta followed the rules.

Alan seems nervous.

He really seems to have sold his soul a while back. This would be a good reason why.

not the only Trump Pal involved in prostitution rings, seems like.

MSNBC @MSNBC
BREAKING: Police: New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft being charged in months-long human trafficking and prostitution investigation in Florida.

Chris Jansing @ChrisJansing
Patriots owner Robert Kraft being charged with soliciting prostitution related to what FL police say is a massage parlor where women - who were told they were coming to US for legit jobs - were in fact held as virtual prisoners/sex workers.

trump-abe-kraft-dinner.jpg

Smollett’s show Empire wrote him out of the last two episodes of the season. If found guilty he really effed his life up. An actual legitimate libtard.

Wasn't there about 5 pages a while back where everyone agreed "retard" was inappropriate under all circumstances? But you're ok calling this guy a retarded liberal?

That’s not the same thing. Period. But since I know how this goes with the piling on and degradation of the thread with the SJW views I’ll simply say that what Smollett did to himself, others and the cause (being homosexual in the black community is not easy and he had a platform to help that cause) was flat out stupid. If you want to ignore everything because you disagree with a word go ahead, it’s pretty much what the left does (wall anyone? Let’s use barrier).

If the word libtard offends your sensibilities I’ll just start using fvcking stupid instead because that’s what this discussion is along with what Smollett did.

****ing stupid.

You should also consider some of the words used here to describe Trump supporters. Goodness gracious the double standard.

Cheers.

Back