• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Connections.

You guys are right sometimes in your mocking of the American "system". It's all predicated on money. Smollett may be black but he has enough money and fame to know the right people.

The paradigm shift that has been happening from racial to economic classes continues however the racial component still applies...

Rich and White > Rich and Minority > middle class and white > Middle class minority >poor and white > poor minority seems to be the judicial pecking order.

I'm really starting to loathe everything here. 5 more years and my youngest is in college. See ya after that.

Join me in Mexico where at least they dont pretend to be fair. It's the same as the US but justice is cheaper and more accessible.

Join me in Mexico where at least they dont pretend to be fair. It's the same as the US but justice is cheaper and more accessible.

I have a new plan. A place in Canada for the summers and a particular Island I really like in the Winters. I don't need a place in the States, my kids have places and unlike you guys, they actually like me.

That certainly helps but I'm sure ME could provide some top shelf provisions if you are without.

My booze collection is spectacular for a normal person and I barely even drink anymore. Its almost entirely for entertaining.

I'm waiting for legal edibles and bevvies personally. I dont even want to smoke or vape anymore

i'm loving my illegal edibles. Figured out the dosage to a "set it and forget it" vibe. 60 mins before it kicks in.

Long time ago. The state is my dealer.

The place I go to came out with a mandarin cookie. It’s hybrid and bloody delicious.

Back