• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It really isn't though, I liken it to the difference between kinetic and potential energy. Once you start proper instrospection it tends to be an object constantly in motion. I absolutely have never allowed derogatory terms like the N word or others used in my house by anyone. Not friends (can't tell you how many times I was mocked for chiding the use of that word btw) and especially not family. My youngest came to me at 9 years old asking what the N word meant, true story. I am still proud of that. It wasn't until she heard it in school that she asked.

While there is still palpable racism everywhere, I'm finding more and more that some racism is unintentional and learned behavior and it really is a matter of education and open discourse that will eventually root it out. One issue is racism (what they seem to call reverse racism yet racism is racism) that has clearly become acceptable towards white people. It is absolutely no different than people think all Blacks or all Asians are the same. White people, especially men, are being targeted racially and it will not help matters if it continues to escalate. It is an unfortunate byproduct of the frustration and anger of minorities.

So what? You're a self-loathing white as snow man that thinks all whites are responsible? You're part of the problem if you do.

Learn to read. Comprehension is key.

You don’t even realize you’re part of the problem.

Most unfortunate.

yep, the problem is nobody is acknowledging the prejudice us whites are forced to live with every day.

is there a more perfect image of trumpism?

maxresdefault.jpg

There's certainly no more perfect example of a punchable face.

My question is, where were the "adults" (chaperones) for these teenagers on a out of town *school sponsored event*?

Parents who were, by all accounts, egging on the kids.

Because "triggering the libruls" is considered to be necessary for America to be great again apparently. It's really want 90% of the movement is about.

Giuliani just told Meet The Press that negotiations over Trump Tower Moscow likely went up to the 2016 election.

Looking forward to the Mueller Report. I will not be disappointed.

and as an extension of that, apparently the mother of the boy in the picture is blaming "black muslims" for her sons behaviour.

The kicker of course being that a group of Black Hebrew Israelites were at the event, and were apparently quoting old testament verses at the MAGAts. So black people quoting the other other bible at a bunch of white catholitcs made them do it.

Brownosing extraordinaire

Mike Pence compares Trump to Martin Luther King Jr. on eve of MLK day: Both "inspired us to change"

Giuliani just told Meet The Press that negotiations over Trump Tower Moscow likely went up to the 2016 election.

Looking forward to the Mueller Report. I will not be disappointed.

It figures to be worse than I imagined. And that’s saying something.

Back