• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

You raged about Obama for 8 yrs.

I haven't even really warmed up yet.

Raged. Lol.

Regarding Mueller, I’d love to hear how Russia interfered. That was the whole point. It’s almost like some people want it to be about conspiracy and if it isn’t don’t care.

other things habsy used to rage about:

Jennifer Jacobs
@JenniferJJacobs
NEWS: The US posted its biggest monthly budget deficit on record last month.

The giant deficit comes amid falling tax revenue and increasing federal spending.

That's because all the Democrats do is spend money and raise deficits. If they would just be more fiscally responsible like the Republican Party he would stop the raging.

If there's been one constant to this investigation, it's that the media doesn't know shit that isn't in publicly available court filings.

The other constant has been that if there appear to be any leaks in information from the Mueller team, they've actually been #fakenews rumours released by the Trump team. Bernstein and Dean both think that the recent "the Mueller report is coming soon" rumour is in fact another attempt by team Trump to make it appear like the investigation is taking overly long.

I agree...but it does 'feel' like the report is coming soon. market participants are taking risk off and bidding up the price of utilities and treasuries.

other things habsy used to rage about:

Jennifer Jacobs
@JenniferJJacobs
NEWS: The US posted its biggest monthly budget deficit on record last month.

The giant deficit comes amid falling tax revenue and increasing federal spending.

Yeah, well, nobody cares about deficits when the fix get their tax cuts.

Spend it on the less fortunate and you're a commie

You don’t have to hang on his every word or action. It’s exhausting. Nothing can be done until November 2020. Yeah I’ll pay attention but seriously, it’s just too much to get outraged over everything.

I agree...but it does 'feel' like the report is coming soon. market participants are taking risk off and bidding up the price of utilities and treasuries.

and there it is...

Mueller report sent to attorney general, signaling his Russia investigation has ended.

March 22 at 5:14 PM
Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has submitted a confidential report to Attorney General William P. Barr, marking the end of his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible obstruction of justice by President Trump, a Justice Department spokeswoman said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-report-sent-to-attorney-general-signaling-his-russia-investigation-has-ended/2019/03/22/b061d8fa-323e-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html?utm_term=.814c7240cc0f

You don’t have to hang on his every word or action. It’s exhausting. Nothing can be done until November 2020. Yeah I’ll pay attention but seriously, it’s just too much to get outraged over everything.

Someone need to drag up habsy's post during Obama 8 years and see if he was Obamaed out.

Someone need to drag up habsy's post during Obama 8 years and see if he was Obamaed out.

It's like how fans are super chill about about the refs' missing calls when it hurts the other team. It's "part of the game" unless it hurts you. Then it's unacceptable.

It's like how fans are super chill about about the refs' missing calls when it hurts the other team. It's "part of the game" unless it hurts you. Then it's unacceptable.

Yup.

Habsy's rage during Obama versus his relative mellowness during trump clearly demonstrates who trump is playing for.

Old white wealthy Americans, males especially.

The Bueller Report is In. This is a Gr8 day for the Unite`d State`s of AnMerica, We`ll see what`s in the RePort. I For One am Lovin`g wat I Am Readin`g from this Report so Far, I Think Bueller Did an Gr8 Job. I am Lovin`g the Findin`g`s of this Repor`t. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Clinton got far more of my “rage” than Obama.

You also discount the fact I’m getting older. Less and less I give a shit about. Not just in politics.

Clinton got far more of my “rage” than Obama.

You also discount the fact I’m getting older. Less and less I give a shit about. Not just in politics.

When AOC is president and you're older, let's see how much you don't give a shit.

Back