• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

There have been reports to that effect but he was directly involved with Manafort in some of the dealings, it’s not right that he’s not being run through the mud while others are. Optically it looks like a double standard.

Are you concerned with optics or justice?

I'm concerned that without equal application of investigation (and to an extent optics) that people will forget about Podesta and others and it will all fall by the wayside.

There is a definite double-standard with the way some people were investigated as opposed to others. It's pretty glaring actually.

CORRUPTION HAS RUINED POLITICS FOREVER AND I CAN"T ABIDE IT!!!

BUT DON"T YOU DARE INVESTIGATE OR I"LL LOSE IT!!!

I'm concerned that without equal application of investigation (and to an extent optics) that people will forget about Podesta and others and it will all fall by the wayside.

There is a definite double-standard with the way some people were investigated as opposed to others. It's pretty glaring actually.

Yeah, this is made up nonsense. Podesta came up in an already underway investigation, teanm Mueller looked into his involvement and determined that their was merit to continue investigating, and then referred it to SDNY who is investigating it.

You dont know "how" these people are being investigated, you're speaking clean out of your ass here. At least youre not complaining about mission creep anymore though.

Yeah, this is made up nonsense. Podesta came up in an already underway investigation, teanm Mueller looked into his involvement and determined that their was merit to continue investigating, and then referred it to SDNY who is investigating it.

You dont know "how" these people are being investigated, you're speaking clean out of your ass here. At least youre not complaining about mission creep anymore though.

Really eh? So Podesta is getting the same coverage then?

Fack aff with that bullshit.

#doublestandard

You’re usually good with those though so carry on, I know you will.

DuucFIiVYAA9FY3.jpg

Really eh? So Podesta is getting the same coverage then?

Fack aff with that bullshit.

#doublestandard

You’re usually good with those though so carry on, I know you will.

So you're concerned with optics then. Cool, just admit it when you're asked next time. If your concern wasnt pure optics, you wouldn't give a **** who was covering what.

That’s what I’ve heard as well. The fact they submitted that and then refused to change plea (why wouldn’t you if you really thought you had a case) really pissed the Judge off. The only smart thing the defense did was ask for the offered postponement to let the judge cool off.

The fact they made it political really really shot them in the foot. Compound that with the fact Flynn should have just STFU in court and you get what you saw. By most accounts that was a weird day in court. Very out of the ordinary.

I will say this, I got to read some of the court transcriptions released and the shit Flynn pulled with Syria, the Kurds and arming them and basically interfering on the part of Turkey really pissed me off. I don't give a shit that he wasn't technically the adviser in the WH quite yet, it was all kinds of wrong.

I agree with the judge, he needs to serve time to send the message. Even if it's just a year, send the message.

They also need to reform the laws to include that NO registered agent to foreign governments are allowed any sort of security clearance nor can they even be posted to a post like National Security Adviser. That's just batshit crazy. Also, if you're found to be unregistered like Flynn was, there should be automatic sentencing. I mean they do it to people that have a dime bag, how could that even remotely be worse than ****ing over your own country's policies?

https://hotair.com/headlines/archiv...s-off-trumps-promise-10-middle-class-tax-cut/

Mnuchin said he’s hoping to work with Congress on “some minor technical corrections” to the law, such as a drafting error that denies retailers and restaurants a tax break when they make renovations. He downplayed the prospect of the middle-class tax cut that Trump campaigned on in the days leading up to the midterm elections.

“I’m not going to comment on whether it is a real thing or not a real thing,” Mnuchin said in a roundtable interview Tuesday at Bloomberg’s Washington office. “I’m saying for the moment we have other things we’re focused on.”

Trump, to the surprise of his allies in Congress, announced in late October that he was working on an additional 10 percent tax cut for the middle class. Days later, Mnuchin said he has been working with House Republicans on another tax plan that would be released “shortly.”

see, when the dems promised a middle class tax cut, they delivered.

#bothsides

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2018/12/south-carolina-gop-scrap-2020-primary-protect-trump/

As Trump’s re-election campaign ramps up, one component of the effort is preparing for possible primary challenges. The president is solid with Republican voters and would almost certainly defeat any intraparty opposition. But incumbent presidents who faced primaries are in greater peril in the general election, a fact not lost on the Trump campaign and the GOP more broadly.

To minimize potential political hurdles for Trump, some state parties could move to scrap their 2020 presidential primaries. Already a long shot, the unavailability of one or more high profile primary contests could further hamstring the odds of any Republican who dares to run against Trump in 2020. There is precedent for this strategy, even when less uncertainty has swirled around the incumbent president.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/12/18/trump-2020-merger-rnc/

Under the plan, which has been in the works for several weeks, the Trump reelection campaign and the RNC will merge their field and fundraising programs into a joint outfit dubbed Trump Victory. The two teams will also share office space rather than operate out of separate buildings, as has been custom.

The goal is to create a single, seamless organization that moves quickly, saves resources, and — perhaps most crucially — minimizes staff overlap and the kind of infighting that marked the 2016 relationship between the Trump campaign and the party.

All hail our lord and saviour Donald H. Christ.

I will say this, I got to read some of the court transcriptions released and the shit Flynn pulled with Syria, the Kurds and arming them and basically interfering on the part of Turkey really pissed me off. I don't give a shit that he wasn't technically the adviser in the WH quite yet, it was all kinds of wrong.

I agree with the judge, he needs to serve time to send the message. Even if it's just a year, send the message.

They also need to reform the laws to include that NO registered agent to foreign governments are allowed any sort of security clearance nor can they even be posted to a post like National Security Adviser. That's just batshit crazy. Also, if you're found to be unregistered like Flynn was, there should be automatic sentencing. I mean they do it to people that have a dime bag, how could that even remotely be worse than ****ing over your own country's policies?

Well said

A newly obtained document shows President Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to move forward with negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Russia, despite his attorney Rudy Giuliani claiming on Sunday the document was never signed.

what is the correct term to use for the tsunamis of bullshit we are forced to deal with every day from these clowns?

Back