• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

You don’t have to hang on his every word or action. It’s exhausting. Nothing can be done until November 2020. Yeah I’ll pay attention but seriously, it’s just too much to get outraged over everything.

That's dangerous though...kind of like violence...we're not supposed to get used to it.

Your point is taken however in this particular case there are millions and millions of people overreacting to some issues so I'll leave it to them.

So no further indictments in the Mueller probe. I suppose there were no more process crimes to go after.

2 years later... I'm wondering how many of you will freely admit you were wrong about this whole conspiracy bullshit.

File this under "I'm not saying....I'm just saying"

Trump hasn't tweeted since about 2 hours after the Mueller report was turned in. Which sounds unremarkable, but we're at about 36 hours since his last tweet. March 23rd marks the first day this month (potentially much longer, I'm not scrolling through that insanity any longer) that he didn't tweet. He tweets on average about 14 times per day and very rarely misses a day.

Well yesterday, there was twitter silence.

Mueller Report ends with a whimper.

On Russia’s hacking operation in 2016, Barr said, “The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.

No Collusion
No Conspiracy
No Obstruction and no intent to obstruct.

Investigation in search of a crime.

And many here fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Everything I said from day one. None of this will land on Trump.

This was cooked up by Hillary et cie to handcuff Trump and explain her loss when the explanation was already clear.

A waste of 2 years and millions.

No Collusion
No Conspiracy
No Obstruction and no intent to obstruct.

Investigation in search of a crime.

And many here fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Everything I said from day one. None of this will land on Trump.

This was cooked up by Hillary et cie to handcuff Trump and explain her loss when the explanation was already clear.

A waste of 2 years and millions.

The investigation actually turned a profit.

If they proceed to impeachment now they’re ****ed. This is why Pelosi has been backing off impeachment, she got telegraphed this was coming.

How many people will still call his Presidency illegitimate? Time to pay the piper.

Egg all over the Democrats, especially Schiff (he’s a ****ing liar), Nadler and Cummins. Schumer looks stupid too.

I read somewhere that in part of his plea deal with the special counsel, Manafort agreed to forfeit real estate and cash estimated to be worth between $42 million and $46 million.

Mueller left it to Barr to determine whether Trump obstructed justice. And Barr writes:

"The evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."

I read somewhere that in part of his plea deal with the special counsel, Manafort agreed to forfeit real estate and cash estimated to be worth between $42 million and $46 million.

So in search of a crime to pay for this.

Hmmm

Still smart.

My disdain for Washington remains intact. My lack of faith flourishes.

Mueller left it to Barr to determine whether Trump obstructed justice. And Barr writes:

"The evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."

Another left wing media creation.

Trump will fire Mueller! Nope.

The great news for Americans is that, while Russia interfered and I want more details on that, the sitting President did not conspire. The system held and people need to deal with their emotions and biases.

I’m looking at you zeke.

Back