• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Fair enough.

If Trump didn't have executive privilege I would lean more towards Obstruction for sure. He's gaming the system like he has done his entire life.

It's not like there isn't precedent for executive privilege not excusing obstruction of justice though. As grounds for impeachment at least.

But hey, I'll take that. That's more than I expected you to say.

Biden is killing it so far. If he stays on this message he will crush the Democrat pack of candidates. He’s even taking the high ground on Trump.

There it is. What I wanted to hear. A public OPTION on healthcare. Those that want to pay through the nose can, those that don’t can pay into the Medicare system. I’m all for a hybrid plan.

First candidate to say that.

There it is. What I wanted to hear. A public OPTION on healthcare. Those that want to pay through the nose can, those that don’t can pay into the Medicare system. I’m all for a hybrid plan.

First candidate to say that.

Pete Buttigieg did yesterday as well.

Republican representative Justin Amash comes out and says Trump engaged in impeachable conduct. That he would have been indicted if he had been anyone else but the President.

Depends if voters want Hillary with a dick, or a real social change in sanders

As someone that does not lean Democrat in the least I can tell you that I liked most of what I heard (obviously don’t agree on everything) and people like me are looking for a viable option. Won’t vote Trump but also won’t vote for just any Democrat.

You want Trump gone? Give people an option outside Gary Johnson because it’s either third party or someone more centrist like Biden. I know Sanders is popular with the left but there still aren’t enough of them to push him across the finish line. You’ll need people that feel like I do. Sanders won’t get them, Biden could get enough of them.

Biden-Harris?

He’d be smart picking someone that actually has governing experience. Someone like a governor etc.

He doesn’t need Harris, she’s from a state that Biden will win walking away. Her pull is far less out east. He needs someone to deliver a state that’ll be a death blow, like Florida or Ohio.

Back