• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It really does speak to who Trump the human being is. I mean, I get serving burgers and fries to a bunch of 18-22 yr olds, but you have a world class kitchen with world class chefs at your disposal. There are ways to produce a superior product to what the fast food joints crank out and he just doesn't care. He's a ketchup on well done steak kind of guy. No class at all. A poor man's idea of what a rich man is indeed.

it really does.

he is unparalleled in his shamelessness.

I mean, I get serving burgers and fries to a bunch of 18-22 yr olds, but you have a world class kitchen with world class chefs at your disposal. There are ways to produce a superior product to what the fast food joints crank out and he just doesn't care.
Actually it's even worse when you think about it. Imagine eating that stuff after 30+ minutes (just guessing that`s how long they were sitting on the table & when it was ordered and or made). Cold fast food burgers & fries.:puke:

Some stories are that the cooking/catering staff is part of the shut down workers. Some reports are this was the only way to get the people fed.

Even if the in house staff is on shutdown, there are dozens of quality caterers he could have turned to.

It really does speak to who Trump the human being is. I mean, I get serving burgers and fries to a bunch of 18-22 yr olds, but you have a world class kitchen with world class chefs at your disposal. There are ways to produce a superior product to what the fast food joints crank out and he just doesn't care. He's a ketchup on well done steak kind of guy. No class at all. A poor man's idea of what a rich man is indeed.

Are the chefs effected by the shutdown at all?

Actually it's even worse when you think about it. Imagine eating that stuff after 30+ minutes (just guessing that`s how long they were sitting on the table & when it was ordered and or made). Cold fast food burgers & fries.:puke:

This might sound food nerdish, but I can't imagine eating that stuff fresh anymore...so yeah, eating it lukewarm (at ****ing best) is repulsive.

The best part is that he's bragging on twitter about how he generously reached into his own wealth to provide a thousand cheapo burgers on his own dime.

Also made a political point that due to the Dem provoked shutdown, world class food was unavailable. He saved the day!!

Restaurants would have given a feast free if he’d have mentioned them on TV and tweet. Are you kidding? That kinda advertising? Restaurant owners and companies would gladly supply the feast.

Restaurants would have given a feast free if he’d have mentioned them on TV and tweet. Are you kidding? That kinda advertising? Restaurant owners and companies would gladly supply the feast.

True. 57M twitter followers would yield a motherlode of valuable publicity.

At least BurgerKing had fun.

@BurgerKing
due to a large order placed yesterday, we're all out of hamberders.
just serving hamburgers today.

Hate is a given.

Still find it fun to be predictably appalled in different ways. He’s one of the best written anti-heroes of our lifetimes.

AOC:

DxCc1IHWsAAuBJm.jpg:large

"run train"

:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::worry-rose::worry-rose::worry-rose:

Reuters World
@ReutersWorld
JUST IN: Four U.S. soldiers killed, three wounded in blast in Syria's Manbij - U.S. official reut.rs/2FCaWAn

So it turns out that the president has to be invited to congress to give the State of the Union...invited by the Speaker of the house.

Pelosi is the speaker in the house. And she ain't inviting him. Not as long as the government is shut down.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
14h
As he tries to sell his wall, Trump keeps telling stories of women being bound, gagged with tape, and brought over the border in traffickers' vans. Experts on trafficking are aghast. They say the president has no idea what he is talking about: thestar.com/news/world/us/…

Dw_ZWVYVAAASUvs.jpg:large

Back