• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

No one actually believes anything I find. The more vocal ones are the bitter angry people that take their venom out on one of the sides. We're seeing this now at the Donald. They're just angry people rubbing it in. Much like the vocal dems would've done.

The anger is what causes the radical right and radical left extremism. The angrier you are (habsy) the further deranged you become. Both sides are guilty of this.

I don’t like the Democrats, that won’t change. I don’t lie to myself. You guys do. So wrong on this one.

They brought this on themselves. The good thing is Trump will likely screw himself anyway.

There was no way you do not investigate this...don't tell me it was created by the democrats. Any American who cares about their country should want to know what the hell was going on (remember there are people in jail from this investigation, yeah?).

Trump is the guy who tried to fire everybody who wouldn't kiss his ring, but yeah, it's not his fault.

There was no way you do not investigate this...don't tell me it was created by the democrats. Any American who cares about their country should want to know what the hell was going on (remember there are people in jail from this investigation, yeah?).

Trump is the guy who tried to fire everybody who wouldn't kiss his ring, but yeah, it's not his fault.

Radical right extremism built around sheer rage and zero common sense

Unless it’s true Clinton and co orchestrated it.

Also, **** Trump. Seriously. You need to stop equating this to Trump. This is about the bullshit media and half the Democrats being lying sacks for 2 years.

You seem to forget some of the storylines in this. Most lies. But you’re ok with that apparently.

I know what I wrote. You need a refresher.

In any event, I get it, you guys are just upset that you fell for the wag the dog.

+1

1) The Russians interfered with the 2016 election
2) There was more than enough sneaky shit going on between the Trump campaign and the Russians (meeting with veselnitskaya, giving polling data to Kilimnick, etc) to investigate the level of potential involvement the Trump campaign had with #1

If there "isn't sufficient evidence" (Barr's words) to link Trump, then so be it. I'm disappointed, I had hoped the moron would be dumb enough to get proper caught for what this looks like. I will however, dig the view as the SDNY and a couple state's now take a headlong run at Trump and Trump associates over the financial crimes the whole pile of them should have been run up on years to decades ago.

I still want the details of interference.

Hiding behind that ignoring the Everest of bullshit reporting over two years isn’t the way I’d go with that. This is a serious embarrassment to the mainstream media. Not that they care as they’re all in the tank for one side or another.

I know what I wrote. You need a refresher.

In any event, I get it, you guys are just upset that you fell for the wag the dog.

Leave me out of that.

I never got too invested in that, for even if he was guilty as sin, the senate wouldn't turn on him.

Did you ever turn in your high powered stuff for a tax credit?

File this under "I'm not saying....I'm just saying"

Trump hasn't tweeted since about 2 hours after the Mueller report was turned in. Which sounds unremarkable, but we're at about 36 hours since his last tweet. March 23rd marks the first day this month (potentially much longer, I'm not scrolling through that insanity any longer) that he didn't tweet. He tweets on average about 14 times per day and very rarely misses a day.

Well yesterday, there was twitter silence.
On this note, Zeke has been conspicuously absent as well.

Not taking this Mueller report well?

File this under "I'm not saying....I'm just saying"

Trump hasn't tweeted since about 2 hours after the Mueller report was turned in. Which sounds unremarkable, but we're at about 36 hours since his last tweet. March 23rd marks the first day this month (potentially much longer, I'm not scrolling through that insanity any longer) that he didn't tweet. He tweets on average about 14 times per day and very rarely misses a day.

Well yesterday, there was twitter silence.

Someone likely convinced him to not step on the message like he is wont to do.

unsurprising report.

they were never going to find "proof" of collusion, and that's some pretty pathetic buck-passing on the obstruction issue.

Back