• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I’m sure they won’t be pleased but I would hope after 3 years of the most corrupt, swampy, unorganized, untruthful and embarrassing administration ever, people will cut out the whole “well both candidates are bad” shit.
Hopefully that'd be the case. Maybe it'll be similar to John Tory emerging as the guy to knock Rob/Doug Ford out of the mayor's chair in Toronto.

Who didn't see this coming?

Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Tex.), a lead architect of the GOP tax bill, suggested Tuesday the tax cuts may not fully pay for themselves, contradicting a promise Republicans made repeatedly while pushing the law in late 2017.

Pressed about what portion of the tax cuts were fully paid for, Brady said it was “hard to know."

Trump tells ABC he would take information on an opponent from a foreign government in 2020 if it was offered. Says the FBI director was “wrong” when he said it should be reported.

What a joke.

Trump tells ABC he would take information on an opponent from a foreign government in 2020 if it was offered. Says the FBI director was “wrong” when he said it should be reported.

What a joke.

Chilling. This is right out in the open, and the Trumpanzees will go to the mat for King Cyrus. He’s gaslighting democracy to death, right out of Putin’s playbook.

It's a weird thing that Trump says these shocking things, but it means nothing anymore. Everyoene is so accepting of it. Obama got trashed for wearing a nice tan suit. LOL. That's his controversy.

It's a weird thing that Trump says these shocking things, but it means nothing anymore. Everyoene is so accepting of it. Obama got trashed for wearing a nice tan suit. LOL. That's his controversy.

I remember that one time the US became a 3rd world country forever, because Obama bowed weird to the Japanese

any bits of choice reading?

tbh, couldn't really capture it with a few posts. It's the progression of Trump doing crazier and crazier things and the bending and twisting to downplay them all until we're so hilariously far from where it all started. Great reading.

Back