• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018/2019 NHL dynasty trade block

Everyone is available for the right price!

tenor.gif

In the market for vet depth forwards .8+ or better, age ain't nothing but a number
Edmunson (.8 D) Rutta (.76 D - minors eligible) and pick/prospects available

I'm looking to acquire a pick in the top 5, and potentially during the draft the top 10.

DM me with a price if you are moving picks.

A lot of people seem very concerned that I drafted 2 starting goalies and 3 goalie prospects in the dispersal draft... Have no fear, it may not seem like it to some, but I do have a plan. I’m not saying it’s a good plan, but a plan nonetheless lol.

Pekka Rinne on the block for anyone out there looking to compete and wants to add the reigning Vezina winner to help them out. Looking for picks, prospects and/or young NHL talent.

A lot of people seem very concerned that I drafted 2 starting goalies and 3 goalie prospects in the dispersal draft... Have no fear, it may not seem like it to some, but I do have a plan. I’m not saying it’s a good plan, but a plan nonetheless lol.

Pekka Rinne on the block for anyone out there looking to compete and wants to add the reigning Vezina winner to help them out. Looking for picks, prospects and/or young NHL talent.

I'm not concerned about it at all. I'm more concerned that you're a Sens fan.

Goalies tend not to have a lot of value in the off season in this league for some reason. You'll be better off waiting until teams get a little more desperate during the season.

Random thought... are we still able to trade our unprotected players? With this dispersal draft taking place we have 13 rosters locked while 7 are trying to build teams.

Back