• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Galchenyuk traded for Domi

I thought Chayka was a advanced stats nerd like Dubas?

He is stats nerd but he has already pissed away what 3 or 4 lottery picks

He should be fired for drafting Strome ahead of Marner . Strome was a near certain bust to not live up to his draft status.

Zona doesn't know WTF they are doing . Rebuild/retool/ patch jobs . Havent turned the corner at all since he took over with lottery picks .

So you expect Domi to have about 18 points in his next 38 games and Galchenyuk to have about 36 in his next 42 games? In other word AG will have about twice the production of Domi for the rest of the year. I mean, it's possible, but not very likely.

So you expect Domi to have about 18 points in his next 38 games and Galchenyuk to have about 36 in his next 42 games? In other word AG will have about twice the production of Domi for the rest of the year. I mean, it's possible, but not very likely.

Chucky missed 10 games, so will finish with max 72 GP. To finish at 0.7ppg he would need 50 pts in 72 games. He is currently at 21 pts, so he would need 29 in his final 40, doable.

Domi has 38 games left, currently playing at a 0.88 ppg. Should he play at 0.5ppg like he has for a while he finishes at 0.7ppg. Should he get a bit more he finishes at around 0.75ppg, which is around the 0.7 I predict for both players

I had the injury in mind with I was replying but I guess I forgot it in my final math. I also expect AG to catch up a bit but I think Domi will end up closer to 0.8 than 0.7.

Back