• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Galchenyuk traded for Domi

I still do not see the need to bring up old comments to say, haha told you (and yes I am guilty of doing so too although I do not bump old threads to do so). People take a position at the time, it might be right, it might be wrong. Unless you are a fence sitter like Krust, you tend to be wrong half the time, right half the time.

I still do not see the need to bring up old comments to say, haha told you (and yes I am guilty of doing so too although I do not bump old threads to do so). People take a position at the time, it might be right, it might be wrong. Unless you are a fence sitter like Krust, you tend to be wrong half the time, right half the time.

I find it fun. Even when I am wrong....which is rare. :p

What? I said on page 2 of this thread that both players needed a change of scenery, and that the we would draft KK as a result of trading 27. Aside from being right on both counts, how was that “sitting on the fence”?

He is among top 10 nhl pointer now.
He is the difference maker in this team. The kid deserve A much more than Lehkonen.

Last edited:
Really? I thought for sure they are.

Anyway, you add Suzuki next season or soon thereafter, another top 10 pick maybe in June . . . and the future doesn't look so bleak any longer.

You really don't think we will be a bottom 10 team, do you ?

Approaching the 1/4 mark of the season soon......and we are 3rd in Conference.....with Price playing like André Racicot.....Maybe we won't make the playoffs, but we won't all of a sudden suck and end up bottom 10....

(Unless you think we will finish middle of the pack and win one of the 3 lottery picks)

You really don't think we will be a bottom 10 team, do you ?

Approaching the 1/4 mark of the season soon......and we are 3rd in Conference.....with Price playing like André Racicot.....Maybe we won't make the playoffs, but we won't all of a sudden suck and end up bottom 10....

(Unless you think we will finish middle of the pack and win one of the 3 lottery picks)

The Habs are one more loss in a row away from being a bottom 12 team already.

cut1.jpg

Back