• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Galchenyuk traded for Domi

It's worse than that, try reliving the 70s. Man that was a great time to be a kid and a habs fan.

now that domi and chuck are both reverting to the mean people want to stop talking aboot it

27 is a nightmare on the defensive side. He is not a smart hockey player. Domi is better...

Domi has been invisible lately though. We all knew he wasn't as good as he showed early in the season but he also isn't as bad as he has been lately.

Domi and Galchenyuk have essentially had identical seasons.

Domi --- started out strong, went on a huge tear, and now has been invisible for a long time (no goals in his last 15 games)

Galchenyuk --- started out strong, was invisible for a long time (no goals in 11 games), and now on a huge tear.

Domi brings some toughness to the team, Florida didn't try to retaliate for the preseason tomfoolery. Maybe line mates play a little tougher with him on their line. Having said that, J.D. doesn't have any fight whatsoever in him. Putting J.D. and Galy on the same line and everybody would have taken all kinds of liberties, something they may think twice with Domi on the line with J.D.. Thoughts?

Domi and Galchenyuk have essentially had identical seasons.

Domi --- started out strong, went on a huge tear, and now has been invisible for a long time (no goals in his last 15 games)

Galchenyuk --- started out strong, was invisible for a long time (no goals in 11 games), and now on a huge tear.

Domi is picking up apples consistently, I wouldn’t call that invisible.

Right, because you’ve never done that either.
You obviously are not able to comprehend. I NEVER stated I didn't advise they were wrong, like you were wrong re Clinton v Dump. However that is not the same as bumping a thread just to say see told you.

I find it weird when ppl appear to be proud of their xenophobia
Wouldn’t necessarily classify as xenophobia, more so a reflection of why they consistently rank as lowest GDP amongst G8 for a 1st world nation or as MB himself stated at his intro PC “Scandinavians are the Europeans of choice”.

Humble dedication to team success vs individual “bling” success.

Back