• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018-19 FI Dynasty League Discussion

Hmmm... good question. I doubt there will be a full year lost. Even if it does last a year... the NHL will still hold the draft.

I guess we'd have to do another weighted lottery for the 2020 draft.

How is that fair to owners that traded value for picks? Unless you mean a weighted draft of those owners that actually have picks in the draft year? Those that don’t will be omitted.

How is that fair to owners that traded value for picks? Unless you mean a weighted draft of those owners that actually have picks in the draft year? Those that don’t will be omitted.

I just mean that we would have the lottery for the 2020 draft order. Then if there's no season in 2020 we would do another lottery at the end of what would have been the season and that will be the draft order for 2021.

That's just the draft order... but traded picks would still belong to the owners that traded for them.

And if there is no draft at all?

I'm 99.9% sure that they would still have a draft if there was no season. Teams won't cease to exist, and draftees aren't in the union so I see no reason that the draft wouldn't take place. They still had a draft in 1995 even though there was a full season lockout.

If there were to be no draft... we'd have to get creative somehow. I don't think that will be the case though.

Was just taking a look at roster violations...

Green Hornets: Erik Gustafsson (exceeded minors GP limit)

Killersweet: Jordan Oesterle (exceeded minors GP limit)

Axl: Ivan Barbashev & Mark Jankowski (exceeded minors GP limit)

Bobby: Nic Petan (exceeded minors GP limit)

Please clean these up gentlemen.

50e1dd5df1deb112b8679848f8026476.jpg

Bull, Killersweet, BG all have illegal rosters due to keeping guys on IR when healthy. BG is not bad as most of them just came back this week, but still need to be fixed.

Back