• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Pacioretty

hairnova

News Breaker
Let's give him his own thread heading into the weekend where there's a decent chance he gets moved.

We've heard the Sabres connected recently and the Kings & Panthers have been connected before. Anyone else?

What are realistic expectations on a return and/or what does everyone want to see come back our way?

Let's give him his own thread heading into the weekend where there's a decent chance he gets moved.

We've heard the Sabres connected recently and the Kings & Panthers have been connected before. Anyone else?

What are realistic expectations on a return and/or what does everyone want to see come back our way?

Cross the Panthers off. Hoffman filled their need.

I read a weird one this morning involving Pacioretty and Simmonds. I just don't see why Philadelphia would do that.

If Tavares is staying with Isles, I can see them make a move for Max, and sign him long term

For who? They'll never give up Barzal and Beauvillier isn't all that great. You thinking one of their #1 picks +?

Problem here is that they won't know if he is staying before the draft.

Way to go out on a limb there.

Next you'll predict that Donald Trump will lie today.

For who? They'll never give up Barzal and Beauvillier isn't all that great. You thinking one of their #1 picks +?

Beauvillier + picks 11 and 12 for Max + Petry.

AB in a second for Max . He will be legit 25-30 goal scorer .

He plays with an edge and is 21 ........GET IT DONE

Back