• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Welcome Jesperi Kotkaniemi

Detroit lucked out. My friends can't believe they got zadina at 6. I told him we have the shittiest gm that's why.

Are you serious??? for once he made the right move and picked up the center we need. Had he traded down, we would have lost him

Hopefully he'll turn out better than Tinordi McCarron etc..

WTF are you drinking tonight? This isn't even remotely close to a similar situation. Those guys were big, untalented slugs.

Kotkaniemi is a very talented kid that was the 3rd leading scorer on his professional men's hockey league team last year... and he's still only 17.

We should be stacked at C in a few years but it looks like lottery pics until then. Pleks as number one

WTF are you drinking tonight? This isn't even remotely close to a similar situation. Those guys were big, untalented slugs.

Kotkaniemi is a very talented kid that was the 3rd leading scorer on his professional men's hockey league team last year... and he's still only 17.

Some like to complain just for the sake of complaining

Was he ranked higher than Zadina or Tkachuk? 27 also had talent fyi. Was there a player picked yet who didn't have talent?

Was he ranked higher than Zadina or Tkachuk? 27 also had talent fyi. Was there a player picked yet who didn't have talent?

Tinordi and McCarron had very little talent... hence my comment.

And I didn't say "he has talent." I said he's very talented.

Back