• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Thread

Can we start a go fund me campaign to get a billboard raised next to the Bell Center, ideally in eyeshot from MBs office that reads.

REBUILD PLEASE
FREE PRICE AND WEBER FROM THIS MISERY
REBUILD ONCE
ENJOY FOR A WHILE

Re: Why Tank nation thread was closed?

If Weber regains his form (and Habs suck), demand for his services will be relentless. I anticipate a deal next season.

Yes and with the cap recapture on Nashville we should get a hell of deal

No one is worse and little to move forward with . We now know how the Leafs were run for decades

There is no fcuking way Habs can manage to deal Price, unless they keep a big part of salary. Weber is more tradable, i agree, even that the whole fcuking thing costed us a diamond such as PK!

There is no fcuking way Habs can manage to deal Price, unless they keep a big part of salary. Weber is more tradable, i agree, even that the whole fcuking thing costed us a diamond such as PK!

Disagree , with his July signing bonuses we can pick it up for a few years and getting more back . If we pay let's say say 40 mil of his 80 mil deal we should be able to get more

Until he picks up his game , he is moveable

Vancouver got rid of LOUUUU.....why can't we get rid of Price, better all around goalie then LOUUUU was!!

RDS panel not impress with Bergevin. Called him a salesman with his playoff spot talk.

Back