• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2019 NHL Entry Draft

Corey Pronman released his latest rankings.

https://theathletic.com/574332/2018/10/09/pronman-ranking-the-top-prospects-for-the-2019-nhl-draft/

_____

Top 19:
1. Jack Hughes - C
2. Kaapo Kakko - LW
3. Kirby Dach - C
4. Matt Boldy - LW
5. Trevor Zegras - C
6. Vasili Podkolzin - RW
7. Dylan Cozens - C
8. Alex Turcotte - C
9. Bowen Byram - D
10. Daniil Gutik - LW
11, Ryan Suzuki - C
12. Raphael Lavoie - RW
13. Peyton Krebs - C
14. Cole Caufield - RW
15. Nick Robertson - LW
16. Anttoni Honka - D
17. Alex Newhook - C
18. Philip Broberg - D
19. Yaroslav Likhachyov - LW

Players in the conversation:
• Vladimir Alistrov - LW
• Maxim Cajkovic - RW
• Ryder Donovan - C
• Albin Grewe - LW
• Nils Hoglander - LW
• Simon Holmstrom - RW
• Henri Nikkanen - C
• Blake Murray - C
• Phillip Tomasino - C
• Michal Teply - C
• Elmer Soderblom - LW
• Matthew Robertson - D
• Alex Vlasic - D
• Cam York - D

Goalies:
1. Spencer Knight
2. Taylor Gauthier
3. Cameron Row
4. Hugo Alnefeldt
5. Dustin Wolf

Last edited:
Not from everything I’ve been reading. The vast majority of pundits think it’ll be a deep draft with a lot of parity in skill after the top 3.

Not from everything I’ve been reading. The vast majority of pundits think it’ll be a deep draft with a lot of parity in skill after the top 3.

My dude in the league thinks this draft is excellent with more higher end talent in the top 10 than last year .

ya
there is no Dahlin in this draft but it is supposed to be lots of guys just under that level

Jack IMO has more elite in him than Dahlin

I do not see it. Different positions though.

I think that Dahlin can be the best Dman in the game. I do not think Hughes can be the best centre in the game.

I do not see it. Different positions though.

I think that Dahlin can be the best Dman in the game. I do not think Hughes can be the best centre in the game.

I think RD is a tad overrated IMO. We will see in 3-5 years how they both look .

Hughes looks like he could be in the Auston Matthews range. Their 16 year old seasons were virtually the same points per game in the same league.

Back