• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2018-2019 Edition

Wouldn't mind bringing him in to shore up the Marlies depth.

That is also a great tweet.
I think I'd take a pass.

He's been absolutely brutal for a couple of years now, and he'd cost us around $800K in cap space even if he was buried in the minors.

Bortuzzo and Sandford throwing down in practice today

Keep losing and fighting please

https://twitter.com/charliemarlow_/status/1072179243235323905?s=21
Poor Bozak & JVR.

On the one hand they both got PAID, but the price they're paying is that they're both on absolute gong-show teams again.

I think I'd take a pass.

He's been absolutely brutal for a couple of years now, and he'd cost us around $800K in cap space even if he was buried in the minors.

Poor Bozak & JVR.

On the one hand they both got PAID, but the price they're paying is that they're both on absolute gong-show teams again.

full disclosure, I made that comment without doing a stat check. but I remember Johnson being an above average backup for a run of a few years, and even taking over spot starting duties and not embarrassing himself.

of course, goalies are freakin voodoo, so maybe he lost whatever he had

Poor Bozak & JVR.

Meh, such is life when you're trying to maximize your earnings as a non star player. Want to get paid, but aren't good enough to carry a team? Enjoy missing the playoffs every year.

Meh, such is life when you're trying to maximize your earnings as a non star player. Want to get paid, but aren't good enough to carry a team? Enjoy missing the playoffs every year.

In their position you take the money and run , the hell with the playoffs .

It was their last chance at a solid contract . You can chase cups at league minimum later in your 30’s .

He really is one of the best coaches in history IMO.

Yup , he turns the ship around right away . He gets players to buy into a system . It’s short lived but he is your guy for immediate results.

He would be perfect as a new CEO of slumping companies.

Yeah, it's pretty rare that a team who has two of what we could really use (no Parayko isn't my preference, but if someone offered us a huge right handed version of Jake Gardiner for the right price, we'd take him), to be blowing it up mid season. That would be awesome.

Rosen - Liljegren
Borgman - Zaitsev
Marincin - Holl

give them a whole youngish dcore for pietro.

Back