• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2018-2019 Edition

Pierre LeBrun:
Breakdown of Aho offer sheet: $11.3M SB plus 700k salary in Year 1; $9.87M SB plus 700k salary in Year 2; $6.95 SB plus 750k salary in Year 3; $5.25 SB plus $750k in each of Year 4 and Year 5.

The issue is the front loadedness. The fact that it is right at the under the 2 firsts etc... and I do like what Gord Miller states.. that other teams will tell them to not sign until the last minute so that Montreal can't offer sheet anyone else.

Maybe our evil genius GM just wanted to wait these deals out before signing Marner?

Is Marner better than Aho? 5X8.5 ... c'mon down, Mitch!

Maybe our evil genius GM just wanted to wait these deals out before signing Marner?

Is Marner better than Aho? 5X8.5 ... c'mon down, Mitch!

Marner is a tad better. Aho is a center though so if he signs that offer sheet it puts Marner in the 9M range instead of 11M IMO.

Waddell: I know my summer just got better because I'm not going to spend all summer working on a contract now.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yo, Mitch II ...

D-aZ4X9XUAENKX-.png

https://twitter.com/Totally_Offside/status/1145772365563011072

Poulin and McQuire have this as a positive for Marner because he is "two levels above Aho" and should be paid accordingly"

**** me these guys are idiots

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back