• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2018-2019 Edition

Why do we need Cam Talbot?

I personally would prefer him to Sparks if something happened to Anderson.

beyond right side D there aren't a ton of spots where the Leafs need an upgrade IMO

4LC is one, but it might just means the 5 minutes the Goat gets turns into 10 for whoever replaces him, which is bad.

Connor Brown is not a player that needs to be salary-dumped.

He makes a minimal salary, and has the pedigree of being a hard-working player who has a 20-goal season under his belt. If the Leafs decide to get rid of him, someone will give you value for him.

And Cam Talbot would be a ridiculous misappropriation of our cap dollars. Sparks and Hutchinson are fine as an insurance policy for Andersen. Not too many contenders have depth behind their starter that's much better, if at all. Tampa has Louis ****ing Domingue.

Connor Brown is not a player that needs to be salary-dumped.

He makes a minimal salary, and has the pedigree of being a hard-working player who has a 20-goal season under his belt. If the Leafs decide to get rid of him, someone will give you value for him.

And Cam Talbot would be a ridiculous misappropriation of our cap dollars. Sparks and Hutchinson are fine as an insurance policy for Andersen. Not too many contenders have depth behind their starter that's much better, if at all. Tampa has Louis ****ing Domingue.

The other, and most pertinent aspect of this conversation though is this:

Cam Talbot: .896%

a .908% last season doesn't inspire confidence either.

Well, ****, they have a really good coach and we have guy who likes to fake he doesn't understand proper English.

Also derek grant for Joseph blandisi.

Someone out west is saying Montour could be on the move but I've never heard of them.

Back