• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 3 - Los Angeles Kings @ Montreal Canadiens - THU OCT 11TH 7:30 EST *Home Opener*

Obviously. Carter with a goal with 3 guys screening Price. When we do this, the puck just hit Campbell. No puck luck tonight.

LOL the ref is waiving this goal. Pathetic. Second time the refs whistle early to save Campbell ass.

Wow that’s surprising...I had no idea the whistle can be a non factor if the puck is in motion of going in the net

Thé NHL looks like a circus. Video review by Toronto. They allow the goal, the the kings challenge the call and we go back to video review.

:lol

Ultimately that's probably the right call.

Technically, Shaw never enters the goal blue circle. Should not be interference.

I’ve seen worst done against Price not called interference. This is where it’s so frustrating. One night it’s interfenrece, another it’s not.

Technically, Shaw never enters the goal blue circle. Should not be interference.
That’s not the rule, once a goalie has established position, the opposing player can’t make any contact, doesn’t matter whether the goalies in the paint or not

I’ve seen worst done against Price not called interference. This is where it’s so frustrating. One night it’s interfenrece, another it’s not.

Contact doesn't have to take place in the crease. That should be the rule... but it isn't.

I’m starting to think Drouin is just a dumb player. All the talent in the world but the elevator doesn’t reach the top floor.

Back