• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 3

Habs4Life

GBU1.jpg

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 3

Purple pants would have slayed me though.

Scoring is going to be an issue

But unlike last year it may get frustrating seeing a work ethic amount to nothing

Good: The start. Good jump, possession, purpose.

Bad: No finish. Brain farts ending up in the net.

Ugly: Officiating. Not blaming loss on it, but Doughty got away with a cross check that should have been a 5 on 3, a hook that should have been a penalty shot, KK was high sticked and that video review was a JOKE.

Not that it would have made any difference, but what exactly was it that the war room in Toronto decided? Weird.

Petry needs to go away. This is long standing, tonight was just another abject performance. Apparently he has trade value; they should exercise it before he’s an Alzner.

Might as well try Scherbak, see if they can get a goal. Probably not.

Good: The start. Good jump, possession, purpose.

Bad: No finish. Brain farts ending up in the net.

Ugly: Officiating. Not blaming loss on it, but Doughty got away with a cross check that should have been a 5 on 3, a hook that should have been a penalty shot, KK was high sticked and that video review was a JOKE.
Dude, come on. You always blames the ref.
You remind me of a freind who does the exact same thing when our team lose in soccer lol

Re: The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 3

Lack of finishing.
Drouin add to the list of MB terrible trades

I still don't get wtf this guy still doing as Habs GM?
You need an educated GM these days. We are no more in 80s or 90s when some1 like Demers was gettimg the job( as much as i love him).

Dude, come on. You always blames the ref.
You remind me of a freind who does the exact same thing when our team lose in soccer lol

Reading comprehension is not your thing eh?

If you were to look up cross checking in Webster's there would be a picture of Doughty's blatant one last night. The ref couldn't have been any closer. What the F he was thinking I have no idea. Absolutely brutal. The guy should never put a stripe on after that shit show.

The Kings did a much better job of getting to the net.

_____

canadiens.jpg

The size difference between teams was very noticeable. The Habs smaller forwards had difficulties getting to and parking in front of the net. Compound that with the fact players like Lehkonen and Drouin play a wussy game and this is what you get.

Back