• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 4

Habs4Life

GBU1.jpg

So we got 5 points in the first 4 games. Some predicted 0. Not to shabby for a bunch of kids

Was that Drouin’s best game as a Hab? Do it again. Like, 77 more times.

The Finns... eh. 62 is struggling. And maybe the kid needs to go back to Finland. The goaler was good enough.

Petry sux. Again.

The Finns... eh. 62 is struggling. And maybe the kid needs to go back to Finland. The goaler was good enough.

Petry sux. Again.

15 hit the crossbar and played fine. Word is that he is going nowhere

Re: The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 4

I thought Petry had his best game this season, and obviously so did Tatar and Drouin.

Last edited:
We played against tough opponents. Effort is there but team lack finishing.

We are lacking finish for sure but putting the puck in much better than last year. Can we make the playoffs?? I doubt it but this team is sure fun to watch

Can we make the playoffs?? I doubt it but this team is sure fun to watch

I doubt it also, lack of size and experience will hurt us in the second half of the season when the real seasons starts, that is why it is important to collects as many as points now.
We have too many forwards now, i guess he will trade couple, not sure that will get us a quality returns!

Last edited:

Petry sux. Again.

15 is being sheltered. Incorrectly imo.

I'm already annoyed at the constant complaining about the lack of finish. For one, we already knew that. Second, goalies are good, they will make saves, teams don't convert all their scoring chances either, I feel we're about middle of the pack in converting our chances, but at least we're getting them this year. Last year we weren't getting any.

I'm already annoyed at the constant complaining about the lack of finish. For one, we already knew that. Second, goalies are good, they will make saves, teams don't convert all their scoring chances either, I feel we're about middle of the pack in converting our chances, but at least we're getting them this year. Last year we weren't getting any.

Yep. Good point

Back