• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Where... where am I?

2 posts 11 years apart is impressive...

Ha! I created the Laffitup account waaay back when to drive Leafs fans to distraction, in the guise of a rabid Leafs fan. What was the original board called? Fanhome?

I still recall a photo of the Leafs board meet up...man, that was a miserable looking bunch ;)

One of their regulars, PQ, once threatened me with a lawyer for calling him Pee Queue... not his lawyer, mind you, but he wanted me to know that he knew someone who knew a lawyer. Weirdest internet threat ever.

I let the account sit for years because the Leafs were so pathetic it was like mocking a disabled kid.

I forget if anyone ever answered me, but whatever happened to Xposfan?

Well he left in 2011 for about 6 months after Luongo choked away the Finals. He claimed there was a valid reason but I'm cynical so I will always wonder.

Then he left a couple of years ago and never came back. Not sure why.

He can probably be found somewhere in St Leonard.

Well he left in 2011 for about 6 months after Luongo choked away the Finals. He claimed there was a valid reason but I'm cynical so I will always wonder.

Then he left a couple of years ago and never came back. Not sure why.

He can probably be found somewhere in St Leonard.

His Dad died and he took a break. You really shouldn't question motives like that. I remember how I felt when mine died and it lasted a long time.

I'm sure he just got tired of the same old bickering from the same old people. He's on twitter.

His Dad died and he took a break. You really shouldn't question motives like that. I remember how I felt when mine died and it lasted a long time.

I'm sure he just got tired of the same old bickering from the same old people. He's on twitter.

First off, no one ever mentioned why he left, that is the first time anyone has ever mentioned a death in the family.

Second, he was the one who started most of the bickering.

Last, I cannot say I miss his crap.

First off, no one ever mentioned why he left, that is the first time anyone has ever mentioned a death in the family.

Second, he was the one who started most of the bickering.

Last, I cannot say I miss his crap.

I knew why at the time but it wasn’t my place. Now enough time has passed to share.

XPO never really bothered me to the point I wanted him gone. Yeah he could be annoying (mostly on purpose) but he took more than he dished out.

Back