• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

Well they say its the toughest job in sports to be the goalie of the Montreal Candiens.

on top of that pressure has to play up to a serious contract

Well they say its the toughest job in sports to be the goalie of the Montreal Candiens.

Let’s not forget that buffalo has been red hot offensively too.

it was a brutal game defensively by the team in general, stupid mistakes, missed assignments and Price didnt make the big saves when needed.. i felt like i was watching a junior b game... only thing positive was Domi got 2 points..

A contract that Price and his agent forced upon the Habs at gunpoint: we want this or we walk in a year.

No GM or owner wants to overpay for a player.....heck even McDavid gave Oilers a discount, same with Crosby....it's foolish to think that Bergy is to blame for this. Price's agent made threats about leaving for UFA...they had all the leverage in the world...Habs were either gonna pay his asking price, or lose him for nothing (or close to nothing in a trade).

What was Bergy to do ?

it was a brutal game defensively by the team in general, stupid mistakes, missed assignments and Price didnt make the big saves when needed.. i felt like i was watching a junior b game... only thing positive was Domi got 2 points..

3 points.

It's unfortunate that horrid goaltending has muted what should be a celebration of this guys performance. 19 points in 16 games! On pace for 97 points! :lol

Let’s also not forget this D sucks. A better D helps a goalie be better. They’ve hung Price out to dry quite a bit this season.

Let’s also not forget this D sucks. A better D helps a goalie be better. They’ve hung Price out to dry quite a bit this season.

how come Niemi has been able to somehow close games better ? With same shitty d-corp

Julien need to stop rotating D after every single mistake and i don't get his love for Ouellet. I was never a big fan of Weber but i can't wait to have him back.
At least PP will look better.

Niemi allowed few softies as well but at least made that extra saves or was solid in SO to let habs to win. But you can't rely on him in long term.

yup.. tonight though Price looked rattled.. geesh i was rattled as a fan watching that puck bounce around...

Back