• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

Habs4Life

14.jpg

BUF.gif

would be nice to string a few wins together...starting with this game

Now that we are at 15 game mark, hopefully we either start seeing wins stringed together or loses being stringed together. The win one, lose one that has been happening the last couple weeks isn't helpful either way.

Now that we are at 15 game mark, hopefully we either start seeing wins stringed together or loses being stringed together. The win one, lose one that has been happening the last couple weeks isn't helpful either way.

I think that's what you'll keep getting, more or less.

The expected lineup:

Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
Jonathan Drouin - Max Domi - Andrew Shaw
Kenny Agostino - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Artturi Lehkonen
Nicolas Deslauriers - Matthew Peca - Charles Hudon

Jordie Benn - Jeff Petry
Karl Alzner - Mike Reilly
Xavier Ouellet - Victor Mete

Carey Price
Antti Niemi

This is one of the first times I've been upset with the choice of personnel this season – other than playing D-Lo.

Juulsen has a tough game (after probably his best against the Islanders) and gets benched but the Benn-Petry pairing has been ****ing awful and they'll be out there for 25+ minutes again tonight.

This is one of the first times I've been upset with the choice of personnel this season – other than playing D-Lo.

Juulsen has a tough game (after probably his best against the Islanders) and gets benched but the Benn-Petry pairing has been ****ing awful and they'll be out there for 25+ minutes again tonight.

Ya. Let Juulsen bounce back.

Having to make room for Alzner is stupid.

The expected lineup:

Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
Jonathan Drouin - Max Domi - Andrew Shaw
Kenny Agostino - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Artturi Lehkonen
Nicolas Deslauriers - Matthew Peca - Charles Hudon

Jordie Benn - Jeff Petry
Karl Alzner - Mike Reilly
Xavier Ouellet - Victor Mete

Carey Price
Antti Niemi

Sometimes I forget just how fugly our lineup is.

To show how early and potentially misleading the standings are:

IF the Habs lose tonight it will mean that they have lost just as many games as they have won (8 wins and 8 losses, including OT losess), and could potentially fall as low as 17th before their next game, and IF they lose on Saturday as well they could be as low as 20th and be right in the thick of the lottery.

it was a disaster 5 seconds after the ink dried on his contract just like playoff Shaw

These are guys you pick up in September at 850k when they are scrambling for work

it was a disaster 5 seconds after the ink dried on his contract just like playoff Shaw

These are guys you pick up in September at 850k when they are scrambling for work

Now you're just being dramatic.

Alzner was gonna get overpaid by lots of teams. The Habs ended up being the team that offered the biggest over-payment.

Back