• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Toronto Sign Being Removed

I'd assume he's a member or former member, yeah. If it takes a VPN to have two accounts at once then I'm sure he knows how to hack the VPN.

giphy.gif

I mean it's world class comedy so I'll take the credit. Frankly if I was Gordon I'd be happy that a guy that thinks Howard Stern is still funny thinks it's unfunny.. much less a guy that makes 5000 horrible foot puns earlier in the thread. That's a compliment. Congrats Gordo.

I am eagerly awaiting his response to these accusations.

Last edited:
I mean it's world class comedy so I'll take the credit. Frankly if I was Gordon I'd be happy that a guy that thinks Howard Stern is still funny thinks it's unfunny.. much less a guy that makes 5000 horrible foot puns earlier in the thread. That's a compliment. Congrats Gordo.

I am eagerly waiting his response to these accusations.

The fact that you think Gordon the foot guy is funnier than Howard Stern tells us all we need to know about your comedic "tastes."

I was a huge stern fan but the show is some rich broad-looking Jew providing social commentary in his rich privileged life bubble, extremely afraid of offending anyone.

I don't hate him or anything. He's just not funny and I don't consider it a comedy show anymore.

Back