• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Toronto Sign Being Removed

Hey gang,

It appears some posters are absolutely fuming mad and taking it out on ol' Gordon. No worries at all, for I am a camp counselor and have experience with exactly this type of situation. One of the things I like to do with my children when they get too rowdy is to have everyone take off their shoes and socks and tickle their toes. Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Now I'd like everyone here to try that for a minute. Let's see those bare feet and get those toes wiggling! Woo! Now doesn't that feel much better? Remember folks, I'm your friend and I'm here to help.

Blissfully,
Gordon

Hey gang,

I'm seeing a lot of rumors and accusations flying around lately about your ol' pal Gordon. Rest assured, none of them are true. These children are in great hands, or shall I say great feet. I may not be allowed to see my biological children (another story for another day, LOL!), but I love these kids like they are my own. Just today I taught them about the benefits of barefooting, and we had a contest to see who could stay barefoot the longest! Wowee! Hopefully that clears everything up.

With passionate love,
Camp Counselor Gordon

In Feet We Trust

Remember back when Gordon first posted. He was kinda funny for like 3 posts... that schtick got played out... It became cringe worthy quite quickly.

and Preston just keeps getting weirder and weirder

I'd love to take credit for this one but it wouldn't be right. The guy is hilarious and deserves all the accolades in the world. He's getting funnier and funnier and the character development is terrific. I'm intrigued about where he goes next. Harmless but funny.

No, you're getting less and less funny. When you first started the character it was pretty funny... but you've jumped the shark.

Back