• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 22 - Montreal Canadiens @ New Jersey Devils - WED NOV 21ST 7:00 EST

Habs4Life

19.jpg

Looking like Ouellet will take the spot opened by Juulsen's injury and Chaput will centre the fourth line.

Scratches: Alzner, Peca.

Аrpon Basu:
Claude Julien was pretty blunt in saying that while Peca is sitting tonight, Deslauriers and Hudon should be on notice as well, that they “need to be on their toes.” All he’s asking his fourth line to do is not get scored on, and he’s not happy with them right now.

also keep in mind that julien like to play one of the worst players in hockey thornton on the 4th line
so.....

DLo is the only player with a physical dimension in the lineup, which is why Julien is patient with him. But still...

It’s another one of those forcing a player in the lineup to justify his signing. Bergevin does this all the time.
I don’t think so, they’ve had no issues sitting Alzner out or dumping Plekanec at the first chance.

IMO DLo’s been given the benefit of the doubt due to his injury in camp, with Armia out there’s no physical dimension amongst forward group & maybe a little extra benefit with the family just welcoming a 3rd child.

If the fourth line is our biggest complain, we really have little to complain about re the forwards.

The Habs are 6-5-2 in their last 13 games. That's bottom feeder territory.

There is more going on with this team than just a bad 4th line.

It's mostly been defensive reasons for the prolonged slide, but there seems to be an issue upfront as well.

Habs are 11-6-4 in they’re last 21. That’s Wild card territory.

I reject your random use of games.

also keep in mind that julien like to play one of the worst players in hockey thornton on the 4th line
so.....
Also keep in mind Julien has adapted a system that he’d never adhere to in the past...situation forces changes in people.

Adapt or become obsolete & jobless

Back