• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Canadiens place forward Nikita Scherbak on waivers

If we had lost that series against Boston in 2014 we probably end up with Pastrnak instead of this guy... some things are best forgotten

I think his game is more suited to Europe. Isn't effective in tight spaces , he needs to play on the bigger surface.

Dumb. Does anyone really care if Chaput or Agostino get claimed.

This new regime was supposed to be better at development. Sherbak has hardly even played this year.

Its like if they dont draft anywhere in the top ten they screw up.

All teams miss players but shit when its always us .... the group needs to be axed .

Go hire Hextall and their head of scouting who also got canned , at least they have an eye for picking good players.

All teams miss players but shit when its always us .... the group needs to be axed .

Go hire Hextall and their head of scouting who also got canned , at least they have an eye for picking good players.

I dont expect all first rounders drafted after #12-15 to be NhLers because that’s unrealistic, but once every handful of years you need to get a late first rounder right in a big way because as Bergy says so often the onky way to find that #1 center or top pairing dman is in the draft.

I dont expect all first rounders drafted after #12-15 to be NhLers because that’s unrealistic, but once every handful of years you need to get a late first rounder right in a big way because as Bergy says so often the onky way to find that #1 center or top pairing dman is in the draft.

The problem is we missed too many players drafted after our pick , not an exact science but we stink

Meh he’s practically a 2nd round pick let’s move on. His poor off ice prevented him from getting an on ice chance.

Kings claimed him. Sucks I feel he barely was given a chance. Agostino, Peka or chaput should have been waived instead.

Which is where we'll most likely pick again this year coincidentally.

Kings claimed him. Sucks I feel he barely was given a chance. Agostino, Peka or chaput should have been waived instead.

He’s not NHL materiel, the Kings are already slow, why they want another skilled slow player is probably why they are the worse team in the NHL.

Yep, Scherbak likely never does anything... but he still has a lot more potential than those guys.

Back