• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Athletic

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Just FYI guys and gals and transgendered and gender neutral and unsure people...The Athletic is having a flash sale of 50% off for the year. It's only $36. I finally broke down and registered. Good reading, I recommend taking advantage of the sale.

The Athletic is very solid. Good coverage of NCAA sports along with the better CH writers.

The Athletic is fantastic. Best sports writing on the planet. Anyone that's interested in reading some quality insight will easily get their money's worth.

Just FYI guys and gals and transgendered and gender neutral and unsure people...The Athletic is having a flash sale of 50% off for the year. It's only $36. I finally broke down and registered. Good reading, I recommend taking advantage of the sale.

I thought you owned them :couch

I wish. Why is it so hard to just accept that I am a nice guy that wanted others to save money if they were thinking about subscribing?

I wish. Why is it so hard to just accept that I am a nice guy that wanted others to save money if they were thinking about subscribing?

giphy.gif

Back