• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Zach Hyman suspended 2 games by NHL DOPS

LeafGm

Yet more evidence that Jeremy Jacobs is still a kingpin in the NHL:

xkJJN8p.jpg

I'd love to hear the explanation that they'll never provide on how this was any worse than Wilson's recent hit, which got nary a hearing.

Amazing, absolutely ****ing amazing. Tom Wilson just tried to kill someone again, and didn't even get a meeting. A first time offender gets a deuce for that, **** off.

Amazing, absolutely ****ing amazing. Tom Wilson just tried to kill someone again, and didn't even get a meeting. A first time offender gets a deuce for that, **** off.

It's called tagging.

This will make it easier for them to suspend him when we meet Boston in the playoffs.

It's a joke.

I have no problem with 2 games if nhl regards this as a late hit, but where nhl continues to fail miserably at is consistency.

Absurd. I really am not even convinced it was a penalty. Was it that much later than several other hits throughout the game. I can’t believe we don’t have the pull to prevent a bullshit ruling like this one.

I just watched the hit for the first time. Is this some kind of joke? A 2 game suspension? I thought at most it merited a 2 minute interference penalty. Leaf players are interfered with routinely when they a) never touch the puck; and b) well after it has been played, and this is all of a sudden where the line is drawn?

****ing pathetic.

Also, would be nice to see a Leaf player react like Grezlyzk did there. He got his ass handed to him by Hyman, but he didn't hesitate to chase after him, despite being a midget. I'd rather feisty midgets than soft ones...

Absurd. I really am not even convinced it was a penalty. Was it that much later than several other hits throughout the game. I can’t believe we don’t have the pull to prevent a bullshit ruling like this one.

Bruins players never get punished. Leafs players get punished extra. There is enough evidence at this point that I am very comfortable in both conclusions.

Nothing for the POS who went hunting for Rielly's head. That is usually heavily punished because: (a) intent to injure; (b) head shot, and; (c) retalliation.

Remember when they nailed Kadri -- all about retalliation.

Nothing for the POS who went hunting for Rielly's head. That is usually heavily punished because: (a) intent to injure; (b) head shot, and; (c) retalliation.

Remember when they nailed Kadri -- all about retalliation.

I cannot even remember the last time an opposing player was suspended for taking a run at a Leaf...

I just watched the hit for the first time. Is this some kind of joke? A 2 game suspension? I thought at most it merited a 2 minute interference penalty. Leaf players are interfered with routinely when they a) never touch the puck; and b) well after it has been played, and this is all of a sudden where the line is drawn?

****ing pathetic.

Also, would be nice to see a Leaf player react like Grezlyzk did there. He got his ass handed to him by Hyman, but he didn't hesitate to chase after him, despite being a midget. I'd rather feisty midgets than soft ones...

Most of our depth players are unskilled gud pro bitches. Yeah, if we're going to have guys who can't play hockey, I'd at least like to see them have some jam.

it's time for Babcock to earn himself a hefty fine and go after the officials.

the no PPs was one thing. but now Hyman gets suspended for throwing an ever so slightly late hit, and guys take shots at our skill guys with impunity

The only problem with that play is McAvoy admiring his pass. You're in the corner and the other team is on the forcheck...get your head up.

If he sees that hit coming it wouldn't even look bad.

Back