• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

BOLTS : Regular Season 2018-2019

D3foBTNW4AUpGlI.jpg

p - Tampa Bay Lightning

Verified account

@TBLightning

THIS. TEAM.

These boys earned their 62nd win of the year to tie the @nhl record for most wins in a single season, set by the Detroit Red Wings in 1995-96.

What a crew. ⚡️ #GoBolts

D3frtL1WwAEflUz.jpg

@PR_NHL

The @TBLightning’s +103 goal differential in 2018-19 was the highest by a team in a season since 2005-06, when the @Senators had an equal amount. #NHLStats

--------------------------------------------------------

@PR_NHL

The @TBLightning’s 325 goals for in 2018-19 were the most by a team in a season since 1995-96 (PIT: 362, COL: 326, DET: 325). #NHLStats

--------------------------------------------------------

@BBurnsNHL

Tampa Bay finished the regular season w/ the NHL's top-ranked power play (28.2%) and tied First Round opponent Columbus and Arizona for the No. 1 penalty kill (85%) to become 1 of only 2 NHL teams since 77-78 to finish 1st in both special teams categories (also: 2015-16 Anaheim).

Last edited:
At the beginning of the 2017-2018 season, watching and following this team brought back to me some long lost feelings of love, passion and excitement for the game of hockey.

I never expected this team to take such a big leap forward.
From the acquisitions of Ryan McDonagh and JT Miller, to the incredible progression of Nikita Kucherov and Brayden Point, this team as grown into something very special.

Unbelievable is a word thrown around very loosely in the world of sports, but I think it is fair to use it describing the 2018-2019 season of the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Even captain Steven Stamkos got a career year, playing with speed, skill and drive, being the driver of his own line at 5-5 without Nikita Kucherov on his wing. The best hockey of his career.

This brand of hockey is a treat to watch.
Onto the playoffs now.

⚡️ Go BOLTS ⚡

NHLTBLightning.png

Last edited:
Back