• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 33 - Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - SAT DEC 15H 7:00 EST

That probably shouldn't have counted... but I see why it did. I think the stick interfered with Price but it looked minor.

0-19 on the PP.

Nobody in front of the goalie, nobody moving on the PP, can't get clean zone entries, can't retrieve the dump and chase, and they can't stop the other team from clearing.

They try to do the setup on the power play, I wouldn't bother. Just keep the lines the extract same, and no more umbrella bullshit. They score in bunches 5on 5, just have them play that way.

Nobody in front of the goalie, nobody moving on the PP, can't get clean zone entries, can't retrieve the dump and chase, and they can't stop the other team from clearing.

They try to do the setup on the power play, I wouldn't bother. Just keep the lines the extract same, and no more umbrella bullshit. They score in bunches 5on 5, just have them play that way.

It's the problem with zone entries that's just painful to watch. It's like the other team have pitbulls on chains patrolling the blueline.

Back