• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 33 - Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - SAT DEC 15H 7:00 EST

Amazing how he came out nowhere in the second half of last season.

For sure. That definitely had me more apprehensive than I would like with a 3rd overall pick. To be honest, I didn't know anything about him until probably the final month of the season or so. But when he did start being mentioned as a legitimate top 5-10 option and you watched the video and read about him... he looked really good.

I wanted us to take Quinn Hughes... but I was content with KK. The 2 guys I flat out didn't want were Tkachuk and Zadina. I appear to have been wrong about Tkachuk, he seems to be a lot better than I expected already. We'll see about Zadina.

If we were redrafting right now... I would take KK.

For sure. That definitely had me more apprehensive than I would like with a 3rd overall pick. To be honest, I didn't know anything about him until probably the final month of the season or so. But when he did start being mentioned as a legitimate top 5-10 option and you watched the video and read about him... he looked really good.

I wanted us to take Quinn Hughes... but I was content with KK. The 2 guys I flat out didn't want were Tkachuk and Zadina. I appear to have been wrong about Tkachuk, he seems to be a lot better than I expected already. We'll see about Zadina.

If we were redrafting right now... I would take KK.
I wanted Hughes, KK, Tkachuk and Zadina, in that order. Curious to see how Hughes and Zadina will develop.

just the ones who wanted him sent down to Laval or overseas by rote.
I was one of those as I had concerns about his physical maturity and was afraid he would get hurt. I was also concerned about the way our coaching staff would let him develop and whether he would get punished for every single mistakes. Turns out he doesn't make many mistakes and he's smart enough to avoid exposing himself on the ice. So far so good.

PVR'd the game and just finished watching.

That no goal / Lehkonen embellishment penalty warrants a suspension for that official. You especially know it's bad when Galley describes the call as egregious!

I also think the Sens 1st goal should have been goalie interference. I have no idea how one would assume that Price just randomly lost his balance and falls backward awkwardly while merely hugging the post. The stick clearly gets in his skates.

Lehkonen has been playing much better hockey lately and I hope it can stay consistent.

Benn and Juulsen might have been on for every Sens chance. They were sloppy and hemmed in most of the night.

That no goal / Lehkonen embellishment penalty warrants a suspension for that official. You especially know it's bad when Galley describes the call as egregious!

I also think the Sens 1st goal should have been goalie interference. I have no idea how one would assume that Price just randomly lost his balance and falls backward awkwardly while merely hugging the post. The stick clearly gets in his skates.

Lehkonen has been playing much better hockey lately and I hope it can stay consistent.

Benn and Juulsen might have been on for every Sens chance. They were sloppy and hemmed in most of the night.

I watched it this morning, Benn was horrible. Even with the goalie interference aside Benn had the clear and muffed it. Second goal he was just plain stupid on. The guy needs to sit. Trade preferable.

I watched it this morning, Benn was horrible. Even with the goalie interference aside Benn had the clear and muffed it. Second goal he was just plain stupid on. The guy needs to sit. Trade preferable.

I love the narrative that he will better playing 3rd line minutes. He is plain awful. He can bumble the simplest play. I have no idea how he doesn't sit.

I was one of those as I had concerns about his physical maturity and was afraid he would get hurt. I was also concerned about the way our coaching staff would let him develop and whether he would get punished for every single mistakes. Turns out he doesn't make many mistakes and he's smart enough to avoid exposing himself on the ice. So far so good.

Ditto for me on your first sentence . He may still hit the wall but this year he was nowhere physically compared to Brady or pick 2.

pretty much this

I sure hope the ref wrote any apology letter to him.

I love the narrative that he will better playing 3rd line minutes. He is plain awful. He can bumble the simplest play. I have no idea how he doesn't sit.

I thought him playing against easier competition would make him look okay.

Back