• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Boston Bruins @ Carolina Hur, err, Whalers? 12/23/18 at 5PM

SlapShots

The Hurricanes will sport Hartford Whaler uniforms today-- kelly green and blue. On of the best crests ever designed.

Unfortunately, the Canes enter today's tilt as one of the last teams in the Eastern Conference and having scored only one goal in their past two games.

Here's hoping Santa is early this year and all boys and girls see a good, competitive game with a victory for the guys in green!

Very happy to hear Brass Bonanza... now let’s get it playing a few more times shall we?

:cheers2:
Raymond:smash(27):

Last edited:
I had to post... I know if dropped the ball... but you all know the love for this team runs deep. Crappiest part of this game is that I have to watch the NESN feed... ugh.

I just have to wonder if it is a coincidence or not that they play so much better when Staal is not on the team.

Should be muting NESN... they're complaining about the unretirement of #19... and saying that the Canes didn't unretire Glen Wesley's number. Idiots... technically Wesley wore the unretired number of Rick Ley, but they're not going to complain about that because Ley wasn't a Bruin like McKenzie was.

Hamilton should have worn a different number. If the team is honouring heritage than it should be done completely when wearing Whaler jerseys. That said... NESN was horrible to listen to tonight.

Back