• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT thread: Habs @ Bolts | Tonight 7:00 pm

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Courtesy of H4L

32.jpg

Any chance at a win against a team with zero regulation losses since November on a back-to-back?

Last edited:
Re: The Waiting on the GDT thread: Habs @ Bolts | Tonight 7:00 pm

Before the season started, I would have said no chance. But, here we are at 20-13 Habsy. Also, why is the food and music better at the BB&T than the Bell Centre?

I had not realised how being in Europe and watching live american sport don’t mesh well at all.

Hockey game starts at 1:00 am.
UFC at 4:00 am.

Hockey for breakfast in Asia is the best.

Before the season started, I would have said no chance. But, here we are at 20-13 Habsy. Also, why is the food and music better at the BB&T than the Bell Centre?

You should have told me you were there, I would have met up with you. I had my whole family there.

That’s some injury Price has, did he pull a groin making another baby that just affected him 9 months later?

8ec6e50a22d0c9ba6925a55eafe3dfe3.jpg

The seats are also wider. At least in my section.

You can see me every time the camera pans by the benches during play. Love those seats.

Edited: Moved to initial post.

Thanks H4L!

Last edited by a moderator:

The food is phenomenal.

Yes but Niemi will be in net for the second time in 2 days against the top team in the league.

Not expecting this one to be pretty... but I thought the same last night and the boys seemed to come to play.

Let’s see Stamkos & Johnson are guaranteed 2-goals each - so Habs essentially need a 5-spot from the get go.

Hopefully it’s not going to be ugly.

IMO it will depend on whether Vasilevskiy is on tonight or not. He’s been playing very well.

Back