• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 42 - Minnesota Wild @ Montreal Canadiens - MON JAN 7TH 7:30 EST

Who knows , Jersey had one of the worst odds last year and pulled it off .

It's certainly possible, and they aren't that far back, but at this point, it's going to be between Buffalo and Montreal, with Boston, Pittsburgh and the Isles probably safe right now.

No surprise ....Domi was going on an unsustainable 90 point pace and he carried JD all year .

given he only had nine goals all of last year including only five against a goalie, not sure why anyone would expect him to become a 30 goal man overnight

It's certainly possible, and they aren't that far back, but at this point, it's going to be between Buffalo and Montreal, with Boston, Pittsburgh and the Isles probably safe right now.

Islanders are playing at an unsustainable rate though. They aren't a .900 points percentage team. It is funny though how last Thursday we looked like a lock, now on Tuesday, people are bemoaning missing and finishing ninth

meh

ups and downs on the season

yeah no shit, win four of six on the road trip and five of seven overall, all is good. Lose two in a row and OMG we are talentless.

Petry was atrocious last night, arguably his worst game in our uniform. Not sure what he was up to on the only goal of the game.

Nobody is saying they are talentless, they just have trouble with teams in the Norris. 9 straight losses to the Wild? That's ridiculous, they are not that good.

Nobody is saying they are talentless, they just have trouble with teams in the Norris. 9 straight losses to the Wild? That's ridiculous, they are not that good.

Actually, Wiseguy did.

Not scoring on a scrub team like that is bad.

given he only had nine goals all of last year including only five against a goalie, not sure why anyone would expect him to become a 30 goal man overnight

I had him pegged at about 60 points with a change of scenery .

He surprised many by driving his line and carrying it on his back for the first 25 games .

He is more a playmaker and generating scoring chances than finishing .

Armia is there to win puck battles which he does exceptionally well. Yes I wish Habs had Tkachuk on their team but alas...

KK needs a pure sniper playing with him, a guy who can receive a pass and snap it on net. KK has a nice shot but looks to pass first and right now, he doesnt have a guy to put that puck on net.

Armia, hands of stone, is not that guy. Lehkonen no luck isn't either. Tatar, maybe

KK needs a pure sniper playing with him, a guy who can receive a pass and snap it on net. KK has a nice shot but looks to pass first and right now, he doesnt have a guy to put that puck on net.

Armia, hands of stone, is not that guy. Lehkonen no luck isn't either. Tatar, maybe
Which is why I’ve been saying MB needs to find a way to get Stone at the deadline - anyway, Tatar is the closest this team has to a pure sniper.

Back