• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #44: BOS @ TOR JAN 12 HNIC - Leafs Nation a Nervous Wreck

zeke

50160217_10161293822435029_5682396656373334016_o.jpg

Looking up and down those matchups, the Bruins seem to have one big advantage and that's the ageless Chara still being a stud while the aging Hainsey is just not hacking it in that kind of role anymore. The Bruins' biggest disadvantage seems to be that they're a one line time, or maybe one and a half line team.

The Bruins aren't the dominant possession team they were last year, but they're still great defensively at even strength (and on the PK), while their PP is absolutely deadly.

This is one of those games where you hope that the refs would continue what they've done all year and put their whistles away.....but I'm guessing just for tonight they won't.

Freddy being out is not a great thing, but given how poor he is against Boston it might not be that big a deal.

It's pretty much guaranteed the Bruins will get more pps than the Leafs. They've got the NHL officiating in their back pocket.

iu

It will be interesting to see how that fourth line performs now that Moore got sent down. I suspect not gud.

A healthy Boston team will give this team fits. Not confident with Hutch starting tonight either. I appreciate Zeke’s positivity here and hoping he’s right, for me I feel like were getting blown out tonight

A healthy Boston team will give this team fits. Not confident with Hutch starting tonight either. I appreciate Zeke’s positivity here and hoping he’s right, for me I feel like were getting blown out tonight

the leafs and boston are 7-7 this year and last, including the playoffs.

and that's with boston getting a decisive edge in goaltending (.911 to .897).

not sure what "positivity" has to do with that.

Team is playing not very well lately so don’t expect much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the excuse to a 1st round exit is already being planted.

I assume the second will be blame Nylander, DAMN greedy Swede!

Bruins pounding chests and getting pumped up in hallway prior to warmups in Toronto.
Someone yells, “You know what they say, Marchy?!”
Brad Marchand: “ They reach... You teach!”

- Luke Fox

Egad, I'm gonna hafta listen to Craig and Dickhead tonight, as the Boston guys are even more intolerable.

Back