Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Game 46 - Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins - MON JAN 14TH 7:30 EST

Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Game 46 - Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins - MON JAN 14TH 7:30 EST

Quote Originally Posted by Habs4Life View Post
    Unless your opinion is that DLR is better... if only fractionally. They are both 4th liners. I just think DLR is a better option.
    None of them are worth the time you take to type about them. The French Swede has a whopping 7 points in 35 games. Agostino 11 points in 32 games. Chaput 4 in 25. Deslauriers 3 in 33.

The French Swede is slightly better than Chaput as fourth line centre but does not play the role Deslauriers does in that he can't fight and doesn't hit. He is slightly worse than Agostino.

All adds up to the fact I wasted 4 minutes of my life typing this response and searching those numbers.
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Game 46 - Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins - MON JAN 14TH 7:30 EST

Side note. What is this organizations aversion with Swedes?
    Naslund is really the only good Swede we have ever had other than Kjell Dahlin's 1/2 season in 1985.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn’t Naslund become head of the Swedish development program at some point - never understood why the Habs didn’t hire him on even as a Sr consultant

“We haven’t reached the ultimate, of where you walk into the building and you can sort of smell victory. But we’re a step closer to that this year than we were last year.”

“So now the pressure’s on to replicate.”
    - Geoff Molson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sal_Butera View Post
    Didn’t Naslund become head of the Swedish development program at some point - never understood why the Habs didn’t hire him on even as a Sr consultant
    I know Popovic ended up doing something over there too, we never used him as a resource either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    None of them are worth the time you take to type about them. The French Swede has a whopping 7 points in 35 games. Agostino 11 points in 32 games. Chaput 4 in 25. Deslauriers 3 in 33.

The French Swede is slightly better than Chaput as fourth line centre but does not play the role Deslauriers does in that he can't fight and doesn't hit. He is slightly worse than Agostino.

All adds up to the fact I wasted 4 minutes of my life typing this response and searching those numbers.
    Sorry to waste your time. As you were.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to waste your time. As you were.
    no worries, it is on me, all of them are non entities

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345