• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 46 - Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins - MON JAN 14TH 7:30 EST

Unless your opinion is that DLR is better... if only fractionally. They are both 4th liners. I just think DLR is a better option.

None of them are worth the time you take to type about them. The French Swede has a whopping 7 points in 35 games. Agostino 11 points in 32 games. Chaput 4 in 25. Deslauriers 3 in 33.

The French Swede is slightly better than Chaput as fourth line centre but does not play the role Deslauriers does in that he can't fight and doesn't hit. He is slightly worse than Agostino.

All adds up to the fact I wasted 4 minutes of my life typing this response and searching those numbers.

Didn’t Naslund become head of the Swedish development program at some point - never understood why the Habs didn’t hire him on even as a Sr consultant

Didn’t Naslund become head of the Swedish development program at some point - never understood why the Habs didn’t hire him on even as a Sr consultant

I know Popovic ended up doing something over there too, we never used him as a resource either.

None of them are worth the time you take to type about them. The French Swede has a whopping 7 points in 35 games. Agostino 11 points in 32 games. Chaput 4 in 25. Deslauriers 3 in 33.

The French Swede is slightly better than Chaput as fourth line centre but does not play the role Deslauriers does in that he can't fight and doesn't hit. He is slightly worse than Agostino.

All adds up to the fact I wasted 4 minutes of my life typing this response and searching those numbers.

Sorry to waste your time. As you were.

Back