• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Preds 1/13 12:30

andyt

Canes Moderator
Staff member
Why 12:30?

The Canes conclude the weekend homestand against Nashville. Coming off a 4-3 win on Friday, the Canes have won 6 of 7. The Captain scored for the 4th straight game and has a 6 game point streak. His was also the only goal that wasn’t put in by a Slug. Aho and Ferland both got fortuitous deflections on their goals. If RBA continues his goalie rotation, we’ll get Mrazek today.

Nashville is playing their 6th straight road game, although they have been home in between games. They last played on Thursday, losing in OT to Columbus. But they have points in all 5 previous games on the trip and are tied on points with Winnipeg atop the Central Division with 58. Even though he’s only played 29 games, Filip Forsberg leads with 16 goals. Ryan Johansen has 31 assists and 39 points. Pekka Rinne is having his typical,season , 2.31 GAA, 4th in he league (just behind McElhinney) and .919 Save %, just outside the top 10. Their PP is 26th at 13.7% and their PK is 13th at 80.3%

Fox Sports Southeast for TV. For Spectrum customers, that’s been channel 324 the last few games.

Apparently, I'm getting on people's nerves but I now shout "pay the man" every time he rings up a point in the PNC.

I'm doing the same thing. I hope the Canes can get this done quickly and give the fans some relief. Aho is our number 1, 2, and 3 priority.

Great game, great atmosphere in the PNC on Military Appreciation Day. One of our best overall games this season.

Make black jerseys permanent home jerseys. They are so much nicer than the red ones and the guys always seem to play better wearing them.

I'm doing the same thing. I hope the Canes can get this done quickly and give the fans some relief. Aho is our number 1, 2, and 3 priority.

Great game, great atmosphere in the PNC on Military Appreciation Day. One of our best overall games this season.

This team has been firing on all cylinders of late, whatever switch has been turned on please leave it on. Ferland with the knock out punch to set the tone, how refreshing is that!!!

Yeah ... ride this thing for all it's worth boys. You don't get hot like this too often in pro sports. Honor the streak.

Back