• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The worst Powerplay in franchise history

Re: The wosrt Powerplay in franchise history

My faves. Lemaire, Dryden, Chelios, Gainey, Robinson, Subban

Lemaire is a surprising pick....not many people would pick him.....but man he was so cerebral.....and so underrated

Re: The wosrt Powerplay in franchise history

Lemaire is a surprising pick....not many people would pick him.....but man he was so cerebral.....and so underrated

He was my favourite. Top line centre who played in the shadow of the Flower.

I always had a soft spot for Quintal’s fighting skills.....he never backed down...

Honestly, considering how better this season has gone than most expected -- this thread just feels like an on purpose way to shift the conversation back to the negative.

You are officially banned from commenting on people's grammar/spelling/English.

I liked Quintal too. Honest player. Odelein has well for some of the same reasons.

Yeah. I also got a soft spot for reliable, stay at home Dmen who occasionally drop the gloves. A vanishing breed.

Brad Brown, Terry Ryan, Matt Higgins, Jason Ward and Eric Chouinard.

5 consecutive first round 90's picks. Ouch.

My list is probably Naslund, Roy, Muller, Koivu, and Price (two first two from my childhood though they don't mean much to me now, the last one making the cut because one of my friends hates him).

Meh. It's fine. Comma's aren't supposed to be used as much as you may think.

Also, how funny it is when people say "run on sentence"? That reminds me of the 90's.

Back