• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 47 - Florida Panthers @ Montreal Canadiens - TUE JAN 15TH 7:30 EST

I take it KK has regained the wind in his sails. The epitome of “act like you’ve been there & done it before”

I’m sure that coaches will want to reduce the shots against......40+ shots against Bruins, and 50+ against Florida

Winning is fun but they’re getting ridiculous goaltending. Habs were clearly outplayed the last two games, that has to be of concern to the coaches.

Winning is fun but they’re getting ridiculous goaltending. Habs were clearly outplayed the last two games, that has to be of concern to the coaches.

They’ve played alot of hockey in the last 10 days

I think they battled hard last night and earned the win.

The game tonight most people predicted excatly what we saw which was a let down after an emotional win last night and a tired team.

People have to put some context into what they are seeing and this is a tired team.

January hasn't been great at all in terms of quality of play, although results have been OK.

Almost 100 shots allowed in two games. Spin that anyway you like but the math says WTF?

The game tonight most people predicted excatly what we saw which was a let down after an emotional win last night and a tired team.

People have to put some context into what they are seeing and this is a tired team.

They’re also overachieving. The talent on the roster is thin.

Last edited:

yes this too ... when jan 19th is done that would be 10 games in 17 days

To be fair we were also overdue for our goalies stealing a couple of games for us.

Back